shape
carat
color
clarity

I cant decide between these lab grown diamonds, please assist!

lmaodog

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, i need help to decide one which of these IGI diamonds have the best light return.

Diamond 1: Click here. Strongest light return in ideal scope, but h&A chevrons slightly misaligned. Other Proportion angles not within my ideal range.
Diamond 2: Click here. Decent light return in ideal scope, but slight table leak. Star facets seem alittle big in the ideal scope. H&A scope almost perfect.
Diamond 3: Click here. Strong light return in ideal scope. but H&A chevrons are alittle too close to the hearts. Other proportions are within my ideal range.
Diamond 4: Click here. Strong light return in ideal scope. but one H&A chevron seems smaller than the rest. Other proportions are within my ideal range.
Diamond 5: Click here. Strong light return in ideal scope. but chevrons seems close to the hearts. Other proportions are within my ideal range.

Let me know which diamond u guys would pick and comment below!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last one. Strong light return and the biggest one.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#5. Biggest, and you arent paying a premium for VVS clarity (which you cant see compared to vs1 or VS2 anyway, especially in sub 1ct size)

lmaodog

Rough_Rock
#5. Biggest, and you arent paying a premium for VVS clarity (which you cant see compared to vs1 or VS2 anyway, especially in sub 1ct size)

Upon inspection, #5 has a black inclusion on the table which reflects amongst some of the facets.. hence im hesitant to purchase it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results