color
clarity

I can't believe this used to be an "O" AVC

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Omg a low coloured cushion in yellow gold is top of my wish list.

It looks SUPER! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous stone, I love the color, but oh my gosh, that setting is to die for. I love the euro shank. I think I like it better than the James Meyers I have seen. Wow. I hope your girl will love it. If she doesn't, please put it in preloved! :naughty: But I am sure she will fall in love with that ring the moment she lays eyes on it. It is perfect. Great job. Feel free to post more pics. By that I mean hundreds.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is beautiful!!!!! Absolutely love it, and I'm a huge fan of warmer cushions. The yellow gold really does a great job with it! Congratulations!!! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: I can't believe this used to be an "O" AVC

I am in love!!!! I looooove the color!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!

jacobctrenmore

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Thanks for all of the kind words! As requested, here are a few more pics (its pretty rainy/overcast today). I will be sure to post some more once I give it to her!

Ring Specs (for those who are interested):

James Meyer Inspired
18k yellow gold w/ bezel (cushion shaped stone)
unpolished side cuffs
Size 7

Also, I know some people have been asking who did the work on the setting. I wanted to call the jeweler before posting all of their contact information online and make sure they were okay with it (and of course, they were!). The shop's name is Chalmer's Jewelers in Middleton, Wisconsin (they are right outside of Madison). Their staff was fantastic and they specialize in custom jewelry. If you would like to inquire about custom work, I recommend getting into contact with Grant (he can be reached at [email protected] ). He was very professional, quick to respond, and definitely knew what he was doing. I will definitely have them do more work in the future (likely the wedding band). Let me know if you need more information, and thank you again for all of your kind comments!

photo_265.jpg

photo_266.jpg

photo_267.jpg

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
Hurry hurry hurry!! (only kidding)...but seriously..we need hand shots! :naughty: You really did such a superb job picking out everything with this ring...the stone, the setting.. they were made for each other :love: ... I cant wait to see hand shots!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful!! I love the setting, it's perfect!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Coming back again to say it's just incredible!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is STUNNING~!!!! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos please, I am LOVING THIS!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, it's my size too! Just saying, if she hates it, I have first dibs. just joking with you, she is going to love it. But just in case......

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh yum, that looks delicious! :lickout:

Looking forward to hand shots!

a

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! That's an incredibly beautiful stone and setting!! :appl:

Cachette :))

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that is really lovely...got my bling fix for the day...great choices...she will love it!

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Ohmygosh your ring is stunning! The diamond and setting really compliment each other PERFECTLY!! What a lucky lady :razz:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet!!!! I love those AVC's!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
O my goodness, it's divine! LOVE it! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results