carat
color
clarity

I called her “Asschmerald”

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes will not be exactly the same.

Oh Thank you for these pictures!!! It means I can go with other and still get the similar look.
Of course it will be a bit different since as said above, your stone is shaped a bit differently. I believe David will be more than capable of adapting that beautiful antique setting to your stone. My new ring was also antique inspired and he absolutely nailed it.

Edited to add that if you contact him I would both call and email to get things moving faster.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Of course it will be a bit different since as said above, your stone is shaped a bit differently. I believe David will be more than capable of adapting that beautiful antique setting to your stone. My new ring was also antique inspired and he absolutely nailed it.

Edited to add that if you contact him I would both call and email to get things moving faster.
Sounds great!
So far I tried to call him couple time but no answer.
Will send him an email now.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’m still thinking about the color of the setting, should I go all one color metal or mix with rose gold or mix with yellow gold?

If go with two tone I would just do it on the prong.

Any opinion to share?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m still thinking about the color of the setting, should I go all one color metal or mix with rose gold or mix with yellow gold?

If go with two tone I would just do it on the prong.

Any opinion to share?

My vote is for one tone, rings just look cohesive and complete. I do however like mixing metals with different pieces, so for example you can look for a band in rose/yellow gold. That is just my 2c. :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok he just gave me a quote for my aquamarine and he is quoting a 35 day turn around now.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My vote is for one tone, rings just look cohesive and complete. I do however like mixing metals with different pieces, so for example you can look for a band in rose/yellow gold. That is just my 2c. :)
Good idea! :appl:

I like one tone too!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is a beauty!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!!! I luuuurve your stone!!! I'll be following your thread to see who you go with for your ring design =)2.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!!! I luuuurve your stone!!! I'll be following your thread to see who you go with for your ring design =)2.
Thank you.

It’s a tough choice but I hope can pick the right one!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you:kiss2:
Caysie, DK and B2C Jewels gave me quote for the setting.
Now I have to make decision who I will go with;)2

That’s awesome! I am sure that you will make the right decision. I personally know that I can’t wait to use DK for my next project ;)2

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
5809BDE8-7578-4576-9D9C-58EF59BB0C4D.jpeg 14A8FF05-232A-4E99-BCCB-D06D5111FC4A.jpeg
That’s awesome! I am sure that you will make the right decision. I personally know that I can’t wait to use DK for my next project ;)2
I found this online, I think with my stone the look will be similar to these.

A little different between these two, which one look nicer?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5809BDE8-7578-4576-9D9C-58EF59BB0C4D.jpeg 14A8FF05-232A-4E99-BCCB-D06D5111FC4A.jpeg
I found this online, I think with my stone the look will be similar to these.

A little different between these two, which one look nicer?

those are both awesome. Are they the same ring in different lighting? I like the bottom one.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
AC68873B-106E-4FB8-B08C-7905A78B39A3.jpeg
those are both awesome. Are they the same ring in different lighting? I like the bottom one.
I think they are different ring.
The top one between the center stone and halo have a line and the bottom don’t have.
And I think one rose gold and the other is white gold.

Last edited:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the bottom one better:)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think tab prongs would look great on the stone!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@-Asscher- please remind me which vendor you used for your gorgeous stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results