shape
carat
color
clarity

I called her “Asschmerald”

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My search began when I was looking for an Asscher Cut and ended up with a Square Emerald Cut with some resemblance of an Asscher Cut.
She has the look of an Asscher and the look of Emerald and that is how she got her name from ;)2
She’s all that I was looking for and more!!!!

With the time, help and knowledge of Pricescope’s members that they had shared with me, I found my “Unicorn”.

My Asschmerald :kiss2:

Thank you @Matthews1127, @OoohShiny, @scarsmum, @Lorelei, @ILikeShiny :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Here is a short video from earlier today.
1.76ct I-VVS2 Square Emerald Cut Diamond

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asschmerald is beautiful!!! :kiss2:
I loved traveling this journey with you!! Congratulations!!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Asschmerald is beautiful!!! :kiss2:
I loved traveling this journey with you!! Congratulations!!
Thank you =)2

Next is to get the setting.
I reached out to Caysie couple of days ago, I told her what I want and she’s gonna get back to me. She’s very nice and friendly! If I can afford with the $$$ I got left now means I can get it sooner and if not I will have to save up more.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I picked out one of the setting from Caysie’s (can.inspired.design) collections. I’m waiting a quote from her but I also open with other opinion/style that you all have?!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked out one of the setting from Caysie’s (can.inspired.design) collections. I’m waiting a quote from her but I also open with other opinion/style that you all have?!

Gorgeous stone! I would also reach out to David Klass, he is wonderful to work with and will spend as much time as needed to ensure that you are happy with the design. He and his team are also relatively fast I find and always stick to their proposed completion dates. Please consider him!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone! I would also reach out to David Klass, he is wonderful to work with and will spend as much time as needed to ensure that you are happy with the design. He and his team are also relatively fast I find and always stick to their proposed completion dates. Please consider him!
@SimoneDi
Thanks! On the video the diamond looks yellow but IRL is so much whiter and very bright.

Do you have a link to his website or any contact info that you can share?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great video and pictures! It does throw off a lot of fire, which is cool :))

I'm glad we could help in your search, I hope you are very happy with it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond! The colour flashes are mesmerising & I can't wait to see how you set it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never got a completion date with David Klass. He currently has my emerald, which I am setting in a simple bezel with no design elements.

Of course, I am flexible so I never asked for one. Just stating that I don’t know what completing date he would be sticking to since I never got one to begin with. In fact, I have no idea how long the queue is that I am in.

Caysie did my asscher setting and I highly recommend her.

Don’t get me wrong, I am excited to work with David. I’m just saying I did ask how long the queue is and he never replied.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I never got a completion date with David Klass. He currently has my emerald, which I am setting in a simple bezel with no design elements.

Of course, I am flexible so I never asked for one. Just stating that I don’t know what completing date he would be sticking to since I never got one to begin with. In fact, I have no idea how long the queue is that I am in.

Caysie did my asscher setting and I highly recommend her.

Don’t get me wrong, I am excited to work with David. I’m just saying I did ask how long the queue is and he never replied.

I didn’t contact David yet but I feel pretty good with Caysie so I will continue with Caysie and hopefully will work out good.

I love your ring! Caysie do pretty good job with it :love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t contact David yet but I feel pretty good with Caysie so I will continue with Caysie and hopefully will work out good.

I love your ring! Caysie do pretty good job with it :love:

I think that you should contact DK just to evaluate your options. Without wanting to go in detail, CvB created my e-ring setting and if I could go back, I could not pick her.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think that you should contact DK just to evaluate your options. Without wanting to go in detail, CvB created my e-ring setting and if I could go back, I could not pick her.

If you don’t mind can you share the ring you got from Caysie and why you sounds not happy with it or her?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you don’t mind can you share the ring you got from Caysie and why you sounds not happy with it or her?

There are long threads in the searches. Some people have had trouble with their rings taking longer than was stated by Caysie. (By 2-4 weeks If I remember correctly)...

But like I said, I have zero idea how long my pendant is supposed to take with David Klass. I don’t want to bother him by asking because I am flexible. I am not used to sending off a gem until the setting is ready for it.

David Klass does seem to be less expensive.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

As we are still in a resolution process and out of respect, I do not wish to discuss the issues with my ring at this time. I will only say that it relates to the structural integrity of the ring.

Another PSers posted about her shortcomings with CvB here: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-cads-wax-and-off-to-production.231834/page-2

I understand that CvB has many followers on this forum and while she is a talented designer, many of the existing issues are unignorable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results