shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought THE dress. Help me accessorize, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrhand

Rough_Rock
What color are the bridesmaids thongs?

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 2:24:26 AM
Author: mrhand
Ummm, by thongs, do you mean shoes?
23.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 12:06:35 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

23.gif

LMAO! Yeah, I''m pretty sure that was the intent, but your reaction was hilarious!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 12:16:15 PM
Author: doodle

caparros
Oooh, I really like these! And that''s the closest to the shade of purple I have in my mind. If I did a white/ivory, I reeeaaaalllly like
these, but it I don''t know if I can justify spending that kind of money on a white shoe that I probably wouldn''t wear very often. Something more like these would be more reasonable for an ivory shoe.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
hey TG, i was looking for wedding shoes last night, ran across these, & thought you might like them. (don''t think they''ve been posted yet.) dark purple shoes

mrhand

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 12:17:14 PM
Author: doodle

Date: 11/14/2009 12:06:35 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

23.gif

LMAO! Yeah, I''m pretty sure that was the intent, but your reaction was hilarious!
Wrong on the intent, right on thre reaction.
31.gif

MrsChopshitoBe

Rough_Rock
Hi Travel Godess. You look great in your dress!! I am curious (if I may be so presumptuous) what size you are? We look about the same size and build and I am considering the same dress....so I am curious about the fit. Thanks!
1.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi MrsChopshitoBe! Well, the size I''m wearing in the pictures is a size 8 which is pretty close to my street size. I''m about 5''5" and I weigh (am I actually typing this for the world?) around 130 pounds. I usually wear between a size 6-8 in jeans and generally between a 4-6 in dresses. The dress gives me an hour glass figure, but in reality, I''m more of a pear.

When they measured me for the dress, I fell under the size 6 measurements, but I had to be shoved into the 8, so I bought an 8 and am planning to definitely shed some pounds. You''ll need to come back and let me know if you end up getting it! I really loved the way it felt on me. Flowy and romantic!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You look gorgeous in that gown! If you are not wearing a veil, I''d go with leaving most of the hair down, perhaps one side held up with a blingy brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results