shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought the Alishan...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
I saw the Alishan Gothic I designs at a local B&M , and sweet baby jesus! They are gorgeous. I tried on many combinations of 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 6mm semi mounts and bands until the room began to swim. The retail on the identical design on eBay (see previous posts) for 18K white was $3600, and I asked how much the platinum version would be. I was told $7K ! They were very nice, and I will have to find a way to do business with them, maybe purchasing the thinnest band to go with the semi mount.

My husband and I were supposed to meet friends for dinner, but we passed a library on the way. "Turn around! I need a computer!" I said. So I hopped online, accepted the sellers counter offer on the plat version, and have been hyperventilating ever since.

Once I have the semi mount basket altered for my pear, and the skinny band, I''ll post some pics.

Happy, happy, HAPPY!

26.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks for the in person report! I''d love to see those designs up close sometime! What a unique GORGEOUS setting (& hopefully future SET!!).

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They had very unique designs, I''d love to see pictures when the ring is all done.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Yippeee!!!!!!!!! I''m so excited for you!

I can''t wait to see pictures of the ''real thing'' on your hand!

Congratulations!

widget

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is the buy of the century!! Congrats!! I liked #2 also, which is too bad since they were also auctioning Band #1, right?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you!!! Can''t wait to see hand pics!!!

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
Now I just have to figure out how to affort the plat band to match!! :) I can always do an 18k version, but would that be too goofy? 18K band and plat semi mount?

Everyone, thanks for your hand holding through this process... I think I''ve finally stopped hyperventilating!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results