shape
carat
color
clarity

I Bought Myself an Engagement Ring - My 0.505ct Whiteflash ACA

Love_and_lemons

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies!
I'm so happy to share my new little sparkly ACA monster. This ring is a gift for me from me; it is NOT my engagement ring. (I hope that it won't repel potential suitors). :lol-2:

The diamond is ACA 0.505 K VS1 in WF 14k yellow gold classic 6 prong solitaire engagement ring with white gold head (size 8.25).
https://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/6-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-583.htm
Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Yellow-Gold-by-Whiteflash_70097_78652_g.jpg

For the ring setting, I was inspired by this thread:

Thank you, @sugarcloud, so much for the inspiration and encouragement!
I do agree with you; the width of the band is perfect, it is thin with a soft knife edge which gives it a very elegant and dainty look, but definitely not too thin.

Regarding the diamond, I live in Europe, where the average size is less than 0.5ct, and this ring is the perfect everyday ring.
I purchased the ring online from Europe without any problems at all. It was such an easy transaction and experience thanks to Becca and her friendly professionalism, positivity, and efficiency. I was worried about the correct ring size, but Becca had sent me a ring sizer before the purchase, and the ring fits perfectly.

And without further ado:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Love_and_lemons

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your ACA diamond! Aren't they just gorgeous? Yours looks perfect on you and good for you treating yourself to something wonderful!!

Yeees!!!!! Thank you so much for your support and compliments. :kiss2:

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies!
I'm so happy to share my new little sparkly ACA monster. This ring is a gift for me from me; it is NOT my engagement ring. (I hope that it won't repel potential suitors). :lol-2:

The diamond is ACA 0.505 K VS1 in WF 14k yellow gold classic 6 prong solitaire engagement ring with white gold head (size 8.25).
https://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/6-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-583.htm
Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Yellow-Gold-by-Whiteflash_70097_78652_g.jpg

I do agree with you; the width of the band is perfect, it is thin with a soft knife edge which gives it a very elegant and dainty look, but definitely not too thin.

Regarding the diamond, I live in Europe, where the average size is less than 0.5ct, and this ring is the perfect everyday ring.
I purchased the ring online from Europe without any problems at all. It was such an easy transaction and experience thanks to Becca and her friendly professionalism, positivity, and efficiency. I was worried about the correct ring size, but Becca had sent me a ring sizer before the purchase, and the ring fits perfectly.

And without further ado:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Love this! I told myself if I didn’t get a proposal before the end of 2022 that I’d buy myself something sparkly. I’ve got a .60ct loose diamond on its way to me and hopefully a custom setting in the works soon. Who says we can’t buy ourselves something beautiful?!

Wear it in good health!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good for you in treating yourself to this gorgeous ring!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely on your in your hand! Congrats!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!

I'm in a similar situation - bought myself an elongated cushion at the end of 2022, and I pick up the finished solitaire today. We live in a time where a woman can buy what she wants, no external permission needed. Your post was a joyous synchronistic boost for me! May we all create the memories we want! :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy your ACA! I hope it brings you many years of viewing pleasure!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! And I love that you bought it for yourself! Re: warding off potential suitors - will you be wearing it on your left ring finger?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning, congratulations on a beautiful selection! :appl:

And good for you for living your own life and celebrating yourself, and what a fabulous sentiment to pass down one day!! You can always just slip it off if it seems appropriate to do so :bigsmile:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!

I'm in a similar situation - bought myself an elongated cushion at the end of 2022, and I pick up the finished solitaire today. We live in a time where a woman can buy what she wants, no external permission needed. Your post was a joyous synchronistic boost for me! May we all create the memories we want! :kiss2:

Pics!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

May this be the first of many! FWIW I am 35 years married and have always bought my own loot!

cheers--Sharon

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! I'm in a 20-year-long committed relationship, and I have one diamond from him (we're not engaged) and about a baker's dozen from myself. Diamonds are fun — and good for you for treating yourself to what your heart wants!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
What a great way to treat yourself! Other than my engagement ring, all of my other jewelry have been self-bought so I am a big proponent of self care and celebrating with what you want and love!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I think that's wonderful and am cheering you on! Congratulations on your beautiful ring. It looks right at home there. Enjoy!

SapphireBomb

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Ladies!

And without further ado:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Good for you it’s lovely! I have a “thing” for solitaires and do not think they are only for “engagement rings”.
They are simply THE classic diamond ring!
I have a lot of solitaires and change them up frequently.
Enjoy.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! I love my diamonds so much, I would wear them no matter what my relationship status. I love your choice! Enjoy the sparkle

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Wear in good health and enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results