shape
carat
color
clarity

My first ACA, in Whiteflash's Classic 6 Prong Solitaire

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
After years of lusting over all of your ACA's I finally have one of my very own and I am obsessed!!!

I chose Whiteflash's classic 6 prong solitaire in white gold, size 5,25 setting and have to say it is exactly what I have always wanted. The width of the band is perfect, not too thin which I feel gives it a very luxurious look, and softly knife edged. For the prongs I chose rounded ones and they look perfect.

The diamond is stunning. It is 0.718 carats and I think that it’s such a nice size, substantial enough to be very eye catching but still within my budget which was very important to me given the current state of the world. It is an I colour, SI clarity and completely eye clean, such a great find and the moment I saw it I knew had to have it. I live all the way in Australia and it still blows my mind that it has worked out more affordable for me to buy from the US and still be able to have a world class diamond.

The last few weeks have been pretty tough for me. I had a health scare which really shook me. Yesterday I got the all clear form my Doctor and off we drove to pick up my new ring, a perfect way to celebrate. It will always remind me of how grateful I am for my health, my family and my loving husband who pushed me to get my dream diamond when I was needing a distraction from my worries.

Everyone at Whiteflash have been wonderful to deal with especially Liza who has been chatting with me for literally years, patiently answering all of my questions.

Be warned though, if you are looking to buy your first ACA, it will put any and all diamonds you own to shame. I thought I had some sparkly ones but it's crazy how much this baby sparkles. The photos do it zero justice, and it looks insanely beautiful in every single light setting.

Learning so much form everyone here on the boards helped me so much in choosing my perfect stone so thank you to all of you, you don't know the addiction you have started haha!!

20220611_150235.jpg 20220611_150248.jpg 20220611_150935.jpg 20220611_153102.jpg

My setting: https://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/6-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-582.htm

My diamond: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4486341.htm

Attachments

• 20220611_150935.jpg
    20220611_150935.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220611_150235.jpg
    20220611_150235.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220611_153102.jpg
    20220611_153102.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 67

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on finding your dream diamond! We get such a great deal from the US even with the conversion and taxes. We don't have many options in Australia.

And I'm so glad you've got your health! What a perfect way to celebrate. Enjoy and wear it in good health. It looks perfect on you.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on finding your dream diamond! We get such a great deal from the US even with the conversion and taxes. We don't have many options in Australia.

And I'm so glad you've got your health! What a perfect way to celebrate. Enjoy and wear it in good health. It looks perfect on you.

Thank you so much!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond! It has the most perfect proportions on your hand & I can imagine the mesmerising sparkle & fire in bright sunlight!

Congratulations on getting the all clear from your health scare. We often take life for granted until something slams the breaks on for a bit (I was in the same boat this time last year) so I'm really happy to hear you are OK & grabbing life by the horns.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond! It has the most perfect proportions on your hand & I can imagine the mesmerising sparkle & fire in bright sunlight!

Congratulations on getting the all clear from your health scare. We often take life for granted until something slams the breaks on for a bit (I was in the same boat this time last year) so I'm really happy to hear you are OK & grabbing life by the horns.

Thank you! Yes so true, trying to hold on to this feelingof relief for as long as I can =)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new ACA and good news on the health scare! The ring looks beautiful on you and I hope you wear it in good health and happiness for many years to come!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! Will you be wearing a wedding band with it?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! Your taste is impeccable. I am sorry for your health scare. I hope you have a long, healthy life from here on out.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the new ACA and good news on the health scare! The ring looks beautiful on you and I hope you wear it in good health and happiness for many years to come!

Thank you!! I can't get over so beautiful it is =)2

GORGEOUS! Will you be wearing a wedding band with it?

For right now I am loving the look of just the solitaire. My husband was joking yesterday saying I look newly engaged haha! I think down the track I would love a really thin diamond eternity band or maybe a little thin twist/rope band. A stack with a pink diamond eternity would be amazing!!

Absolutely beautiful!! Your taste is impeccable. I am sorry for your health scare. I hope you have a long, healthy life from here on out.

Aw thank you so much that means a lot!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful ACA!
It looks lovely on your hand, enjoy all the sparkles!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. Your diamond and ring are beautifu.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @sugarcloud ! Your sentiment about your ring is heartwarming! It looks amazing on you!

(Glad your health scare didn't end up being anything.)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is just beautiful!! Enjoy it. Congrats on your gorgeous ACA and I'm glad you're ok!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Beauuuuutiful! It looks perfect on your finger, and I love that it can remind you of the brightness in life. Take care and enjoy the sparkles!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful! It looks just perfect on you. Very glad to hear your clean bill of health.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect glitterbomb! You can't beat that classic solitaire setting...so beautiful on your hand! :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your beauty! I hope you wear her in good health and with much happiness!

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolute perfection! I'm in Aus too, everything is so expensive here! I've purchased from WF too, I just love that we have more affordable, yet impeccably cut, options elsewhere. Are you planning to wear a wedding ring with your new gloriousness?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful and looks perfect on your hand! Congrats on getting a gorgeous ACA!!! :kiss2:

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!!

It's absolute perfection! I'm in Aus too, everything is so expensive here! I've purchased from WF too, I just love that we have more affordable, yet impeccably cut, options elsewhere. Are you planning to wear a wedding ring with your new gloriousness?

I know right how insane is that??

I have always really loved the look of just a solitaire but since someone had previously asked I jumped onto etsy and found a tonne of gorgeous super thin little bands that I think would look so pretty! My fingers tend to change sizes depending on the weather. As you know its winter here so I guess I will need to get something for the extra cold days to keep my ring in place. Oh well I guess if I have to I could force myself to get a diamond eternity band :D

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
So classic and beautiful! Your ring is so elegant and pretty on your hand, I agree about the simplicity of a solitaire and ability to dress it up with all sorts of bands. Congrats and hope you enjoy it for years to come!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful. I have a solitaire as well and there is nothing that says classic simplicity as a solitaire does. Enjoy and post more pics.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
An ACA perfect diamond...how exciting! Your solitaire is stunning ...bet you keep staring at it's beauty. Glad you are healed and well. Perfect celebration of the good news.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
An ACA perfect diamond...how exciting! Your solitaire is stunning ...bet you keep staring at it's beauty. Glad you are healed and well. Perfect celebration of the good news.

Thank you!! Yes I am so obsessed with it. Right now I am mostly at home with the kids so I don't get to wear it as much as I would like, but I keep it in its box by my laptop so when I have a cup of tea or watch some youtube I put it on and just stare like a crazy person. :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is stunning!!! I’m glad you received good news on your health and a new ring seems like the perfect way to celebrate. I had to laugh at your comment about staring at your ring like a crazy person. You fit right in here. We not only stare at our own rings like a crazy person, we also stare at everyone’s rings here too!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Excellent taste!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Classic and classy solitaire ring!!!

Love_and_lemons

Rough_Rock
After years of lusting over all of your ACA's I finally have one of my very own and I am obsessed!!!

I chose Whiteflash's classic 6 prong solitaire in white gold, size 5,25 setting and have to say it is exactly what I have always wanted. The width of the band is perfect, not too thin which I feel gives it a very luxurious look, and softly knife edged. For the prongs I chose rounded ones and they look perfect.

The diamond is stunning. It is 0.718 carats and I think that it’s such a nice size, substantial enough to be very eye catching but still within my budget which was very important to me given the current state of the world. It is an I colour, SI clarity and completely eye clean, such a great find and the moment I saw it I knew had to have it. I live all the way in Australia and it still blows my mind that it has worked out more affordable for me to buy from the US and still be able to have a world class diamond.

The last few weeks have been pretty tough for me. I had a health scare which really shook me. Yesterday I got the all clear form my Doctor and off we drove to pick up my new ring, a perfect way to celebrate. It will always remind me of how grateful I am for my health, my family and my loving husband who pushed me to get my dream diamond when I was needing a distraction from my worries.

Everyone at Whiteflash have been wonderful to deal with especially Liza who has been chatting with me for literally years, patiently answering all of my questions.

Be warned though, if you are looking to buy your first ACA, it will put any and all diamonds you own to shame. I thought I had some sparkly ones but it's crazy how much this baby sparkles. The photos do it zero justice, and it looks insanely beautiful in every single light setting.

Learning so much form everyone here on the boards helped me so much in choosing my perfect stone so thank you to all of you, you don't know the addiction you have started haha!!

20220611_150235.jpg 20220611_150248.jpg 20220611_150935.jpg 20220611_153102.jpg

My setting: https://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/6-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-582.htm

My diamond: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4486341.htm

Omg, I'm obsessed with your ring. You and your ring inspired me and now I'm in the process of buying the same, but with the 0.5 ct diamond. Could you please post a side pic of the ring. I'd like to see the prongs. Thank you so much in advance.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Omg, I'm obsessed with your ring. You and your ring inspired me and now I'm in the process of buying the same, but with the 0.5 ct diamond. Could you please post a side pic of the ring. I'd like to see the prongs. Thank you so much in advance.

Oh my goodness thank you so much!!! I am still so in love with my ring, constantly staring at it like a crazy person :lol: I am so happy I went with an ACA because the sparkle is amazing.

I have attach the photos that whiteflash had sent me prior to sending it out so hopefully you find them helpful. I really obsessed about the prongs so much, going back and forth about whether I wanted round or tab ones and to be honest when the ring arrvied the prongs we so small that I'm not too sure I would have been able to see much of a difference between the two.

I think a lot of people choose this particular setting as more of a temporary one before choosing something more elaborate but for me personally I really love how simple it looks and I have been sometimes paring it with a cheapy little cz eternity band and adore how it looks. I'm hoping to get a diamond eternity in the near future now that I know that I love how it looks with my solitaire.

So excited for you!! Please post photos when you get your ring!!

Attachments

• Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_68800_75306_TOP(1).jpg
    Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_68800_75306_TOP(1).jpg
    545 KB · Views: 21
  • Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_68800_75306_a(1).jpg
    Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_68800_75306_a(1).jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_68800_75306_TTR_0602...jpg
    Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_68800_75306_TTR_0602...jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Love_and_lemons

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness thank you so much!!! I am still so in love with my ring, constantly staring at it like a crazy person :lol: I am so happy I went with an ACA because the sparkle is amazing.

I have attach the photos that whiteflash had sent me prior to sending it out so hopefully you find them helpful. I really obsessed about the prongs so much, going back and forth about whether I wanted round or tab ones and to be honest when the ring arrvied the prongs we so small that I'm not too sure I would have been able to see much of a difference between the two.

I think a lot of people choose this particular setting as more of a temporary one before choosing something more elaborate but for me personally I really love how simple it looks and I have been sometimes paring it with a cheapy little cz eternity band and adore how it looks. I'm hoping to get a diamond eternity in the near future now that I know that I love how it looks with my solitaire.

So excited for you!! Please post photos when you get your ring!!

Thank you so much!!! You are very kind and helpful.

I'm still doing my research but I'm almost sure that it will be Classic 6-prong setting because of your wonderful hand pics. It will be ACA for sure, but still do not know the size (0.4 or 0.5). It will be a gift for me from me, not an engagement ring ;-) and it should be my 24/7 ring. Here in Europe we do not wear big diamonds, even 0.5 ct is too big and flashy for everyday casual wearing.

Thank you! :*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results