shape
carat
color
clarity

I Bought My Veil!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 5:54:51 PM
Author: Haven
Thanks iwanna, mimzy, and Sarah! (Mimzy--every time I see you on here I say ''Mimz!'' out loud because I just adore your name. Weird, I know, but it''s the cutest name ever.)

aww thanks haven! it''s part of my last name and i''m going to have a hard time giving it up come name changing time!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 7:07:35 PM
Author: Haven
Oh my gosh you gals make me feel so darn good every time I log on to PS! Thank you!

I wish I had more time to respond but I have about 20 minutes to get ready for the SATC premiere and I''m a mess because WE MOVED IN TO OUR NEW HOUSE TODAY! Well, we started to move in, anyway. I love it.

ANYWAY, thank you so much for all of your wonderful responses! I love my veil more each time I look at the pictures. I''m sure I''m going to prance around the house in it when it finally comes in!
WOOHOO!! Congrats on moving into your new house!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
And have an AWESOME time at SATC tonight, babe!!!!
9.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on finding such a lovely veil. You will be STUNNING on your wedding day. You''re so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results