shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought another pair of aquas

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Lovely aquas! Maybe I missed it but are you planning on a white metal or yellow gold?

I've always thought that yellow gold deepens the blue color, but white metals give a really beautiful icy quality to the stone where a stunning cut can be admired a bit more!

It's funny- March is long gone but it seems as if many are buying aquas lately! I just purchased my dream emerald cut 6ct Mozambique aquamarine after admiring my mother's giant emerald cut aqua since I was a little girl! I can't wait to set it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I just saw this and can’t really answer because I have never seen a spinel in person.

I go for medium blue aquamarine because I think the color is so dreamy.
Ooh, I'm late as always...
Are they a match to that fabulous ring you have? I can't wait to see them finished!

You know what? My life has been so insane, I haven’t had a chance to put them next to the ring to see!

I was simply thinking on their own what fabulous studs they would make.

here is the CAD

530D4984-B27A-4B26-82DB-2913F5AC9FDA.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely aquas! Maybe I missed it but are you planning on a white metal or yellow gold?

I've always thought that yellow gold deepens the blue color, but white metals give a really beautiful icy quality to the stone where a stunning cut can be admired a bit more!

It's funny- March is long gone but it seems as if many are buying aquas lately! I just purchased my dream emerald cut 6ct Mozambique aquamarine after admiring my mother's giant emerald cut aqua since I was a little girl! I can't wait to set it!

Oooh, I can’t wait to see that! I did white gold. I should send him a note and tell him maybe to keep it unplated.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From Jeff Davies and Son. 7.7mm
*** SOLD ***

4.03tcw Pair - Aquamarine
VIDEO LINK :
Dimensions: 7.7mm
Clarity: Eye Clean
Cut: Custom
Origin: Nigeria
Price : $SOLD!
Treatment: None

6972DEE0-CBC2-4164-A5F8-1DC2C3E67441.jpeg

C58FC35D-1932-4BA0-85B3-ECEC6EF68133.jpeg

I was very tempted by them, thinking I would set them diagonally as interchangeable drops for huggy earrings.

However, I already have a pair of Aqua pairs waiting in the wings, so I decided against them.

They are gorgeous in the pics and video, and I would love to see what you would do with them.

DK :kiss2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very tempted by them, thinking I would set them diagonally as interchangeable drops for huggy earrings.

However, I already have a pair of Aqua pairs waiting in the wings, so I decided against them.

They are gorgeous in the pics and video, and I would love to see what you would do with them.

DK :kiss2:

Oooh, that would have been a great idea! he has several more pair of different sizes…. I wonder how some pear drop jackets would look with these? Lol

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know what it is about these aquas (aside from they are colored stones which can be so hard to photograph), but they do NOT photograph well and they look a world better in person.

They also get really smeary (I kinda suspect that is what happened in these photos… David was trying to get them to me before Friday)… and I seriously think I need to get a pair of jewelry gloves when I put them on.

I’m flying to SeaTac on Monday for a week, so I probably won’t have time to do nice photos when I get them. When I get back, I promise….

02AB8FED-8D08-4BC8-8C73-02EE617836F0.jpeg

E7083178-C542-49D2-A11A-7A92700D66FA.jpeg

4BDD59EA-1184-417D-9A99-FF7FBBD3C897.jpeg

80D64352-D197-4BB5-8AFC-F9207496BB86.jpeg

They are delectable, @whitewave! And they compliment your skin and light hair so beautifully!! Congrats and enjoy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results