shape
carat
color
clarity

I blew dry my hair for you lovely people! (1.01 ctw studs)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats they look perfect on you!!!

Q

Queenie60

Great size. They're beautiful on your ears, Enjoy wearing them. I wear studs almost daily!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect size for your ear lobes. And beautiful.
Sadly I have the “big meaty” variety and would need 3 carat each ear to achieve decent coverage.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1D52B4FD-F4E4-4D7E-8E6B-66245627E8B8.jpeg 0208FFC6-C0DD-494C-920D-F7F9124BF657.jpeg

PERFECTLY sized for your ears!!! And they look really beautiful. :appl:

ETA: Are they a 4 prong basket setting? Martini settings look the same to me in photos. Thanks

Last edited:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous classic! And the oval engagement ring is beautiful too!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look gorgeous on you! My new 1 ctw H color AVR studs wanted to stop by to say hi! :wavey:

Studs 3.jpg

Btw, @Starfacet - Where did you get these?! I am thinking about a five-stone AVR/AVC for an anniversary band this year and I haven’t seen them in smaller carat weights (matched, especially!).

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1D52B4FD-F4E4-4D7E-8E6B-66245627E8B8.jpeg 0208FFC6-C0DD-494C-920D-F7F9124BF657.jpeg

PERFECTLY sized for your ears!!! And they look really beautiful. :appl:

ETA: Are they a 4 prong basket setting? Martini settings look the same to me in photos. Thanks

Thank you for the compliments! Us, they are in a generic 4-prong basket... I was too excited to get them to fuss with a new setting! The prongs are fine when seem from the ear, but I do love the 6- and 8- prong settings some ladies are getting to accentuate the round shape.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw, @Starfacet - Where did you get these?! I am thinking about a five-stone AVR/AVC for an anniversary band this year and I haven’t seen them in smaller carat weights (matched, especially!).
From @Rhino at August Vintage. I lucked out with the matching pair. He has a nice pair of .7+ ct. I color AVCs that I was considering using for an AVC 3-stone along with an I or J color center. I ended up with a 1.7 J AV round instead, but I still would love to have an August Vintage 3 or 5 stone one day! A 5 stone would be nothing short of amazing!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous and look perfect on you Kristin! Love studs, such a classic look. Congrats on a fabulous upgrade! :appl:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They’re here! I never ever blow dry my hair, but I knew I was going to take some stud selfies today. So I got out that hair dryer! 1.01 ctw, G color, SI2 clarity. Triple ex. cut quality. I traded in my 0.60 studs and this is quite a difference size-wise! I had been saving money for a Cartier rolling ring, but I think I’ll ask for that for my bday later this year instead. I used my cash and the trade ins for these beauties!

1D52B4FD-F4E4-4D7E-8E6B-66245627E8B8.jpeg 0208FFC6-C0DD-494C-920D-F7F9124BF657.jpeg 46DA62BD-17F6-422B-BDB0-E4BCF5BA33AA.jpeg 9157D7EB-F627-4F1A-A1CB-76912E2DC2F1.jpeg
I can see those arrows very clearly irl! They’re hard to capture in the iPhone.

Help, PS friends! How much larger do you think I can get away with for everyday wear? These are .50 each. I’ve been browsing .60-.70ish. Would it make that much of a difference? One of my piercings is lower than the other. I don’t feel as though others notice the asymmetry, but that may change with larger studs?

Maybe I should just have these reset into a classic six-prong setting? Just thinking out loud here. I wear studs everyday. I sleep in them. I have worn .10 ctw, .40ctw, .60ctw, and now 1.01ctw. My entire adult life! :lol: I just love them. This project has been on my mind since the last upgrade. This next one will probably be my last. I know everyone says that, but I have small lobes! :P2

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful and THE PERFECT SIZE for your ears!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re the perfect size :love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful studs upgrade! They look lovely on you:love:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Help, PS friends! How much larger do you think I can get away with for everyday wear? These are .50 each. I’ve been browsing .60-.70ish. Would it make that much of a difference? One of my piercings is lower than the other. I don’t feel as though others notice the asymmetry, but that may change with larger studs?

Maybe I should just have these reset into a classic six-prong setting? Just thinking out loud here. I wear studs everyday. I sleep in them. I have worn .10 ctw, .40ctw, .60ctw, and now 1.01ctw. My entire adult life! :lol: I just love them. This project has been on my mind since the last upgrade. This next one will probably be my last. I know everyone says that, but I have small lobes! :P2

@msop04 @Austina @SimoneDi and all others—

These were my upgrades last year... thinking of going up just a bit more ! (See above post). Should I do it? Or just reset this pair? :wavey:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@KristinTech I have 1.72 tcw, and I also have small liobes. I can take pictures when I get home later if it helps.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studalicious times 2!:love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful studs! Love it.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It’s time... I’m doing it! I have 1.324 CTW ACAs headed my way! They will be set in WF’s six prong settings with La Pousette backs. I have spent lots of hours scrutinizing the inventory, and I’m pretty excited about them! I had been thinking of going with a higher carat weight, but I also really want a VCA bracelet or necklace, so I need to reserve some money in the bling fund. ;-)

... and I am 100% sure this was the last time I blew dry my hair!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
It’s time... I’m doing it! I have 1.324 CTW ACAs headed my way! They will be set in WF’s six prong settings with La Pousette backs. I have spent lots of hours scrutinizing the inventory, and I’m pretty excited about them! I had been thinking of going with a higher carat weight, but I also really want a VCA bracelet or necklace, so I need to reserve some money in the bling fund. ;-)

... and I am 100% sure this was the last time I blew dry my hair!

Congratulations!!! You’ll love it! What color did you end up getting? What do you do with your old studs??

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@munchee Whoops, I left out that tidbit! I went with G color. I still have my old studs (from this thread), and I plan to sell them or trade them in with a local jeweler. Not quite sure yet! They are not certed.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee Whoops, I left out that tidbit! I went with G color. I still have my old studs (from this thread), and I plan to sell them or trade them in with a local jeweler. Not quite sure yet! They are not certed.

I feel you!! 0.6-0.65 is a good size, once you hit 0.75 the price jump is significant. We got a same setting, I’m getting 6 prongs too!!!! How long did it take for you from ordering to shipping? 6 prongs take quite some time :cry2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I feel you!! 0.6-0.65 is a good size, once you hit 0.75 the price jump is significant. We got a same setting, I’m getting 6 prongs too!!!! How long did it take for you from ordering to shipping? 6 prongs take quite some time :cry2:

@munchee I just ordered last night, so I don’t anticipate getting them until later in April sometime. When are you expecting yours?

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee I just ordered last night, so I don’t anticipate getting them until later in April sometime. When are you expecting yours?

Was told it’ll be completed on the 11th. Ordered it back on 2/19. So it took about 3weeks :lol: I love the 6 prongs tho, so it worth the wait. I saw it in person because my mom got 6 prongs from WF too.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Was told it’ll be completed on the 11th. Ordered it back on 2/19. So it took about 3weeks :lol: I love the 6 prongs tho, so it worth the wait. I saw it in person because my mom got 6 prongs from WF too.

WF actually just contacted me to follow up with the order details and to let me know of a projected ship date— they should arrive here in March 27, so much sooner than I had expected!

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous and they look massive on your little earlobes! Do you have the dimensions - they face up quite large for their respective carat weight.

I have 1.2 ct studs and I swear your pair looks bigger! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results