shape
carat
color
clarity

I am in LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so distraught! I thought I had finally found the perfect ring in the Vera Wang ew emerald cut baguette ring and then I stumbled across this! I adore it as is but with sapphire sides...I am drooling! I don''t know which to pick now!

lksring918.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think Vera Wang is making jewelry anymore anyway ... maybe you can find some still in stores? The three stone is pretty too! Wonder how it would look on the hand though ... *shrug*

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Well I would be having either remade in a custom setting but I was so set on doing a remake of the Vera Wand only alternating diamonds and sapphires and then I saw this one. I think this is amazing too.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2009 11:20:34 PM
Author: decodelighted
I don''t think Vera Wang is making jewelry anymore anyway ... maybe you can find some still in stores? The three stone is pretty too! Wonder how it would look on the hand though ... *shrug*
I had heard that too.
This ring is a beauty! I love the EW set EC''s!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''m late to the party! Do you have a link to the other setting that you were considering? This one is quite gorgeous, though!
9.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Aw, poo. I guess the Kirk Kara with the bezeled asscher is out of the running now?
7.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
stepcutgirl....

i LOVE this ring! WOW! pure class - LOVE it! WOW!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
sorry - i should have asked, but was taken aback by this beauty - do you have specs on this? and - this is a vera wang ring also?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. I love this! I''ve never seen anything like it. Do you have pics of the Vera Wang? You know, so I can have some eye candy...ahem...I mean, something to compare it to?
31.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I love this, I have never seen anything like it before. I''d kill to see a handshot!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous.

If and when I get my upgrade, I''m hoping to get an 1.75''ish''ct EC and set it east-west in a plain chunky white gold sitting that will sit flush to my 5-stone. I''ve been unable to find what I want on here and anywhere online so far so always happy to see examples.

Like Freke, do you have any pics of the Vera Wang setting you love?

What about this beauty from Leon......its just gorgeous!!!

Po.Leon E.W.EC.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo, look at this, very purty

Po.EC with Sapphires.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Peaches, Freke and Po -attached see the pic of the Vera Wang setting I'm most likely going to have my ering custom made to look like. Only it will start out with sapphires and alternate sapphire/diamond, and probably half way or three quarters down.

Feral-I think the bezeled Kirk Kara is out because my bf doesn't like bezels no matter how modern or antique they look. So, it will be a rhr in some form or another down the road.

Whitby and Mish-No specs or hand shots. I was browsing the web and saw this on some site and a girl had photo shopped the whole ring...but was having Leon Merge make it.

I was very set on having the below ring custom made until I started finding side shots and realized it sits up very high and it just looks weird from the profile. While I'm sure the custom head can sit lower, I want it to look nice from the side and be able to wear my w ring flush up against it.

ering918123.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thanks for sharing this beauty!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
If someone has photo shop could you color the side stones sapphire blue?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stepcutgirl, your first photo is beautiful! It''s very tailored and elegant. I also do love love love that Leon that Po posted. The double claw prongs at the corners! Oh boy...... how to choose?

OOooo can you imagine a half eternity of small east/west emerald cuts as your wedding band? TDF!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
gem-Regardless of which ring I end up choosing I will be doing that type of wedding band only alternating sapphires and diamonds.
3.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
ok, that''s it. i need to get married again! i want to redo everything!!

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
That ring is stunning!!!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
stepcutgirl, that 3EC set E-W reads: FIRST CLASS.
I'd get it in a heartbeat. Do you have the specs?
2.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
ooohhh stepcutgirl thats gorgeous
30.gif

I want an EC set EW myself and like PO, Ive had a hard time even finding pics.

Does anyone else have any pics of ECs set east-west?

Id especially love to see solitaires, they''re very hard to come across
36.gif

NB/ my obsession is such that i recently bought a vera wang weddings mag because it had a pic of an east-west EC. Check it out everyone its on diamond hangout
21.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
NO specs DF. It is a completly photo shopped pic. I found it online. But I''m dying to see how it would look if the sides were sapphire ec''s.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2009 7:02:43 AM
Author: Po10472
Wow, gorgeous.

If and when I get my upgrade, I''m hoping to get an 1.75''ish''ct EC and set it east-west in a plain chunky white gold sitting that will sit flush to my 5-stone. I''ve been unable to find what I want on here and anywhere online so far so always happy to see examples.

Like Freke, do you have any pics of the Vera Wang setting you love?

What about this beauty from Leon......its just gorgeous!!!
OOOOhhh- Po10472.. that is a stunner! I just love his Claw prongs...
30.gif
30.gif
drool drool

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is beautiful stepcut! I absolutely adore it.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the comments! How can I message the moderator to ask them to photo shop something? They can do that can''t they?

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Both your pics are incredible, i wouldn''t know where to start either. I think I like the first one a teensy bit more because it is soooo unique. Good luck deciding!!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
The E-W set is an interesting take, looks great with a stepcut!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 10:00:51 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
Thanks for all the comments! How can I message the moderator to ask them to photo shop something? They can do that can''t they?
I think I''d do the first ring, after mulling it over for a few days. Its more unique!

Irina used to photoshop stuff, but Ali and Andrey don''t. Maybe a PSer will help you out. I''d give it a try, but I"m not very good with photoshop...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results