shape
carat
color
clarity

I am in LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:02:43 AM
Author: Po10472

What about this beauty from Leon......its just gorgeous!!!
That is one of my FAVORITE Leon pieces!!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this what you were thinking? Sorry it''s not very good!!

ering918123withsapphires.jpg

Ali

Shiny_Rock
I wasn''t sure which one you wanted Photoshopped. I did the last one with sapphires

ering918123sapphires.jpg

Ali

Shiny_Rock
I see you have two versions now. Thanks for your help Musey, yours looks good!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both for the photo shop help! Can you also do the first ring I posted but color the 2 side stones blue? And maybe a hair darker? This is really helpful!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I really like either the Vera Wang set or the Leon 3 stone - both gorgeous!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I love emerald cuts, esp. 3-stone. I would never have though to turn them EW, though. What a unique design!

It''s a pity that it doesn''t look like it''s made anymore, though. I''d be in touch with a jeweler who could custom build it!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love them both too and I got the good news from the bf yesterday that he is going to let me have it designed and everything! It was too much for him. Yay! Do you guys like it with the sapphire and diamond look? I can't wait to see what the 3 stone looks like with sapphires.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like this? The color is probably too purpley and bright, but generally speaking...

lksring918withsapphires.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aaaaand just for fun...

leonthreestonewithsapphires.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah the color is a lot lighter than it would actually be but it gives me a good idea. I think I love them both with the sapphire look just as much as I thought I would! Which do you like better! And I do like the Leon too!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
shrug1.gif
I did what I could - that''s what you get for letting a total amateur photoshop stuff for you!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love them! While they aren''t the exact color a set sapphire would look they give the exact idea I was looking for! Because of your photo shop abilities you have now confirmed that I do want sapphires in my set and no matter which ering I go with I want the sapphire/diamond eternity band! Thank you Musey!

Now I want some feedback on what everyone thinks of both rings with the sapphires!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
stepcutgirl, I personally LOVE
30.gif
the Vera Wang with sapphires. I think it looks fabulous and has a heirloom quality to it. The E-W three stone is lovely but I don''t think it looks that great w/ the sapphires and is not as classic as VW. Good luck with your decision, I know how hard it is! I have decided to change my setting about a zillion times because of all the beautiful rings around here. I need to stay away from PS!
9.gif

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 9:03:33 AM
Author: stepcutgirl
Peaches, Freke and Po -attached see the pic of the Vera Wang setting I''m most likely going to have my ering custom made to look like. Only it will start out with sapphires and alternate sapphire/diamond, and probably half way or three quarters down.

Feral-I think the bezeled Kirk Kara is out because my bf doesn''t like bezels no matter how modern or antique they look. So, it will be a rhr in some form or another down the road.

Whitby and Mish-No specs or hand shots. I was browsing the web and saw this on some site and a girl had photo shopped the whole ring...but was having Leon Merge make it.

I was very set on having the below ring custom made until I started finding side shots and realized it sits up very high and it just looks weird from the profile. While I''m sure the custom head can sit lower, I want it to look nice from the side and be able to wear my w ring flush up against it.
OMG. This is so pretty!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!
Heb-I also REALLY like the Vera Wang with the sapphires. It is a sure fire contender. I was also for a long time considering a Kirk Kara setting and thought I had dismissed it but now I''m not sure!

My bf has told me I can have complete control over the diamond and the setting so I''m going to purchase an ec and an asscher so I can see them side by side and compare. If I choose the asscher I''m gonna go the KK route, if I go the ec I''m going to do the VW setting but with sapphires.
26.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! I can''t wait to see what you go with!!!
30.gif

Lori

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Wow

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who is the first ring made by?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Autum-To the best of my knowledge nobody makes this ring. I got it off the internet from another forum and the girl said she photo shopped the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results