shape
carat
color
clarity

I am anxiously awaiting my BGD reset!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how they send you Glamour Shots of the ring! Currently, my ring is still with Fedex and due to weather conditions, it has yet to arrive at the local Fedex hub for me to pick it up . I hope I can talk my husband into taking me to pick it up. So for now, all I have is Glamour shots. I can't say enough how great Brian and Lesley were to work with.

BrianGavin_Fancy1b_022411.jpg

BrianGavin_Fancy2b_022411.jpg

BrianGavin_Fancy3b_022411.jpg

BrianGavin_Fancy4b_022411.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sooo can't wait to see all the YUMMY details in person. Thank you to Kticern for her inspiration piece. I hope you consider it the utmost complement that I wanted to replicate my ring after yours.

BrianGavin_Fancy5b_022411.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The wait must be killing you! I would be thumbing my way down to fed ex if the hub doesnt take you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is what my ring looked like before the reset. I wanted something in a simple solitare style with a surprise element to it. I drew up a sketch of adding possible bezelling and milgrain around the surprise diamonds, but because of the size of my diamond, there was not enough space to do so and if Brian took a chance to satisfy my request, it would compromise the structural intregrity of the ring. I came to the conclusion, you don't mess with a good thing!!!! I consulted Leon a few years ago about a reset and the first he said about my ring was "the prongs are horrible"! I couldn't agree more! I love how jewelry designed has evolved over the years. I went with Brian and Lesley because I knew that they would give me wonderful service from beginning to the end. He not once insulted my ring or diamond while it was in his posession. In fact, he gave me high praises for the diamond I had picked. Which is wonderful because there is a real small chance of me ever upgrading. Fine by me. It is the perfect size at just under 7mm! Gosh, I am diggin' these new prongs!!! :lickout:

24_05_07_07_10_55_45.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is stunning! What are the stats on your cushion and the new setting CCN?
I love it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! I have to say, I liked it before too! I can see what you mean with the prongs, but it had great finger coverage!
Will you wear a band with it?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be bursting at the seams knowing it's at FedEx and not in my hot little hands. Just be nice to the hubster.....oh hubbyyyyyy, oh wonderful man of mine, pleeeezzzzz take me to FedEx? Pretty pleeeeezzzzzzz? {{{bats eyelashes at the man with the car keys}}}

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new setting. Are you going to wear a band with it?? What did you do with the old setting and/or side stones??

the new prongs are SOOOOOO much better. hope we get to see hand shot soon

:bigsmile:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see this on your hand!!

The prongs let your diamond be in the spotlight! Icy white looking cushion too!

I too want to know what band(s) you'll wear with it. Will you use the pears for earrings?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, what a totally new look! And your new prongs do look fabulous :bigsmile:

Ugh, stuck waiting for fedex?? My own ring is - somewhere - on its way to CA for DH to pick up today after a little makeover, So I *completely* feel your pain :knockout:

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! Kticern's ring is one of my favourites on PS so I cannot WAIT to see how this looks! You must be so excited :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1298657378|2859370 said:
Gosh, what a totally new look! And your new prongs do look fabulous :bigsmile:

Ugh, stuck waiting for fedex?? My own ring is - somewhere - on its way to CA for DH to pick up today after a little makeover, So I *completely* feel your pain :knockout:

Oh, Yssie, what makeover dear? We need to KNOW about these things!

CCN - This looks like a beautiful ring - can't wait for you to receive it and post hand shots!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful comments! I just have sooo much to say that I just can't put it all into words. My husband was a sweetheart and took me to the Fedex hub. I actually let him open the box and place it on my finger! I can't get over how it is the perfect "delicateness". The prongs, the surprise diamonds, the way the band tapers down from the basket to the shank.......... Every element is so sleek and beautifully detailed. You can really see the true shape and beauty of my diamond. As I "gaze" at my diamond, I can see all the beauty of the faceting and the shape of this diamond as it was meant to be. It now takes center stage!!!

I wrote Lesley and could not thank her and Brian enough. They were so patient with me as busy as they were. I made the mistake of sending my ring to them right before V-day rush............... but they were just remarkable! I think they know many customers want that personal attention to detail and they do there utmost to do so!

I will shut up now but here are some pics.......... BTW, I just got this band so I welcome everyone's opinions that way I can return it within the return period. What do you think??

BGD reset 004.JPG

BGD reset 007.JPG

BGD reset 008.JPG

BGD reset 009.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more... I will be getting to the band shots. Forgive my old hands........ :errrr: I was so excited to show pics that I didn't get a manicure yet either.... :cheeky:

BGD reset 020.JPG

BGD reset 023.JPG

BGD reset 025.JPG

BGD reset 027.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
What band hon?

Gosh, this turned out amaaaaaaazing! Anxiously looking forward to hand shots. What a difference! :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)

BGD reset 029.JPG

BGD reset 031.JPG

BGD reset 035.JPG

BGD reset 038.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band pics are coming Snooper...

BGD reset 039.JPG

BGD reset 040.JPG

BGD reset 045.JPG

BGD reset 048.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a pic of the band from an Ebay seller........... I got the band right when I was taking pictures of the ring so that worked out perfectly......... =)

BGD reset 049.JPG

BGD reset 050.JPG

BGD reset 057.JPG

.35 ct diamond milgrain b and.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh the band looks nice!! I can't remember what you wore with your previous setting, but nothing wrong with a new band for a new reset :) Congrats! So happy for you!

yiska

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous! Could we have some more side shots?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really did not take great profile shots that is why I did not post but one.......... sorry...

BGD reset 059.JPG

BGD reset 064.JPG

BGD reset 065.JPG

BGD reset 069.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like I said, I welcome all opinions on the band. It looks nicer with it than the band (5 stone, shared prong band) that I thought would look best with it. I have other bands I have yet to try with it, however, I also would like to find a really sleek micro-pave band or a plain band............. I think finding the right band can be harder than buying a diamond........... :wink2:

BGD reset 071.JPG

BGD reset 070.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks *fabulous* on your hand!! Simple, dainty, and elegant - and I like that band with it, too!

Congrats CCN, you sound thrilled :bigsmile: :appl: :love:

MGR - Nothing major, but I'll update anyway when I get my paws on it next week!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
looks great on you! :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely Stunning!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it!!! Looks fabulous on your lovely hands :appl: :appl: :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!!! Just gorgeous!!

I have to be honest though, I'm not loving that band. It almost overwhelms the delicate-ness of your new ring. I would like to see something a bit thinner/more dainty....Awesome job though!!! ;))

dani13

Ideal_Rock

dani13

Ideal_Rock
double post (sorry)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
:cheeky:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is just gorgeous! Congratulations. :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results