shape
carat
color
clarity

I’m a new member

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
I just picked up this watch for the 7th birthday of my daughter to teach her time reading... dainty and adapted to school games BA3039B9-0F88-49D3-B0B8-1EAE21C48EA4.jpeg

Cute! Does she like her new toy? Is it a Rolex Pearlmaster collection.
You know kids at the age of 7 usualy lose their toys at school or they get boring quickly, so you may buy her some others. How about a Patek Philippe "kid limited edition" or a Little Girl 's Astronomia Jacob & Co?

May be you should buy a full set of ten Piaget watches with different color diamonds so your daughter can share and play with her friends at school?

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Please settle a dispute i am having with hubby tonight. Are our curtains too much ? Be honest. I can take it. 06210454-story-image-1332_cover_1000x665.jpg

well derbygal,

i don't know how to put it delicately ... so i'll just say it ... i think the curtains are rather ordinary. the entire room, actually, is quite drab. perhaps consider jewel encrusting all the floor boards, walls and ceiling. be sure to use only d color diamonds, internally flawless to flawless clarity, throw in 10 kilos or so of stoplight red rubies of burmese origin, to offer some contrast and maybe, just maybe the room might be cheered up enough to be inhabitable. just my opinon, of course

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
I just picked up this watch for the 7th birthday of my daughter to teach her time reading... dainty and adapted to school games BA3039B9-0F88-49D3-B0B8-1EAE21C48EA4.jpeg

what a perfect gift for your 7 year old dear daughter. it will come in handy, not only in teaching her to tell time. but also, at recess, in a game of dodge ball, she can wave her little arm around to blind the other team. thereby helping her team win and gaining new friends. you are the best and most thoughtful mummy around!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
bigfatfacetsgroceryoutfit.jpg

well ladies,
im headed to do my sunday shop. about once a year, or so, i like to personally go to the grocery store along with my 30 strong security detail. it keeps me humble to remind myself of the ordinary day to day. ive selected my bummiest outfit and a casual jewelry piece or two, as not to draw attention to myself. im trying to achieve a casual, low key, "blend in with everyone else", type of look. i really think ive accomplished it. does anyone need anything?? im happy to pick it up for you, while im there. i can have it flown to you, on one of my 777s, no imposition at all, as i've a whole fleet of them at the ready.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

well ladies,
im headed to do my sunday shop. about once a year, or so, i like to personally go to the grocery store along with my 30 strong security detail. it keeps me humble to remind myself of the ordinary day to day. ive selected my bummiest outfit and a casual jewelry piece or two, as not to draw attention to myself. im trying to achieve a casual, low key, "blend in with everyone else", type of look. i really think ive accomplished it. does anyone need anything?? im happy to pick it up for you, while im there. i can have it flown to you, on one of my 777s, no imposition at all, as i've a whole fleet of them at the ready.

Really, you couldn't change out of your sleep jewelry? I'm beginning to question your dedication to Sparkle Motion!
Please settle a dispute i am having with hubby tonight. Are our curtains too much ? Be honest. I can take it. 06210454-story-image-1332_cover_1000x665.jpg

Where are the people unknotting and reknotting the carpets? I have them do it daily. Different patterns of course. Keeps the look fresh!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
well derbygal,

i don't know how to put it delicately ... so i'll just say it ... i think the curtains are rather ordinary. the entire room, actually, is quite drab. perhaps consider jewel encrusting all the floor boards, walls and ceiling. be sure to use only d color diamonds, internally flawless to flawless clarity, throw in 10 kilos or so of stoplight red rubies of burmese origin, to offer some contrast and maybe, just maybe the room might be cheered up enough to be inhabitable. just my opinon, of course

OMG that is hilarious!!!!!!:lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

well ladies,

:lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to show you all what I bought my DH as a stocking filler for this Christmas.It's not much I know but he will also be receiving a fleet of Bentleys for his main gift.This shows the interior which I think I'll rip out & replace as it looks rather tatty yacht interior.jpg yaght on pricescope.jpg

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
This is a big secrete
But i am actually in possession of the Amber room the Nazi's stole from the Russians 1038447018_0_618_2537_1988_1000x541_80_0_0_03f4c61b562d5dc888b7c0c438452bcf.jpg
Ive installed it in the garage so the car has something pretty to look

Oh our private jet has just ... flied over your city and we have seen this limo in the street nearby your mansion . Is it yours? Wow, another secrete?
d3b2b301c268e66cc25d21f3f129a13c.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh our private jet has just ... flied over your city and we have seen this limo in the street nearby your mansion . Is it yours? Wow, another secrete?

Good spotting!
Im actually thinking of trading it in
Its a little but not ostentatious enough if you know what i mean

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Was that you flying over just now ?
I googled your interior ?
I guess gold is too heavy to fly ?
e8b8257ad7db7723574a5ea3b17c92d8.jpg Sovereign6Desert-Jet-provides-private-jet-charter-flights-and-aircraft-management-resize.jpg

Jr3

Rough_Rock
Frankly, I've just been waiting for an opportunity to announce my new bauble:

my new bauble.jpeg

Sceptres are, in my opinion, highly under-rated. At roughly 3 ft long and 570 ctw, it's a casual little thing. I'll probably use it when I walk the dog to push back branches of overhanging trees, or beat off overly friendly squirrels.

insert me cry laughing hahaha

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Was that you flying over just now ?
I googled your interior ?
I guess gold is too heavy to fly ?
e8b8257ad7db7723574a5ea3b17c92d8.jpg Sovereign6Desert-Jet-provides-private-jet-charter-flights-and-aircraft-management-resize.jpg

Oh! The paparazzi again? We never mind any social status but why on earth those paparazzi? We just like to keep the quiet ( ... luxury) profile.
Yes, that jet is one in my private jets collection. It is already ... 8 months old and has not been used for a while. We ordered the new one already and the interior is being decorated. Still not so sure which materials would be used for the interior besides jems, gold, antique ...

Our new private jet is here. We also bought a private planet for our next winter holidays. You know "in the air" is my life style! pngkey.com-spaceship-png-145635.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh! The paparazzi again? We never mind any social status but why on earth those paparazzi? We just like to keep the quiet ( ... luxury) profile.
Yes, that jet is one in my private jets collection. It is already ... 8 months old and has not been used for a while. We ordered the new one already and the interior is being decorated. Still not so sure which materials would be used for the interior besides jems, gold, antique ...

Our new private jet is here. We also bought a private planet for our next winter holidays. You know "in the air" is my life style! pngkey.com-spaceship-png-145635.png

I must say for the first time i this thread im really impressed and green with envy
regarding interior decore, im.not sure if you remenber but this guy had solid gold plumbing so i expect nothing less from you c8a25e416c05dade0bc20c835b5e6aa6--cheer-childhood-memories.jpg

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
I must say for the first time i this thread im really impressed and green with envy
regarding interior decore, im.not sure if you remenber but this guy had solid gold plumbing so i expect nothing less from you c8a25e416c05dade0bc20c835b5e6aa6--cheer-childhood-memories.jpg

You know how relaxing and enjoyable you will find yourself in a private plannet for holiday! You are in the central of an infinite space and no one disturbs you.This is a pic of mine at my plannet couple weeks ago. How do you think of my private plannet? I brought only one diamond and ruby Tiara with me... Will fly there again with our new "jet"
20201027_124509.jpg

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

:lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results