shape
carat
color
clarity

Hypothetical Poll: Upgrade vs. Luxury Watch

Upgrade, or watch?

• 1) Get an upgrade now, before "kidney" is part of the official asking price.

Votes: 62 80.5%
  • 2) Watch, you'll feel luxe every time you realize you're running late - it'll literalize the concept

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Dancing Fire|1316630245|3022304 said:
SC86|1316628043|3022266 said:
Definitely a luxury watch for me...if I had an extra 20K lying around :naughty:! If I were to get a RHR as an upgrade I'd want something large (4-5 ct AVC perhaps...I can dream can't I?!). In other words...waaay above 20K!

I could pick up a nice Patek or IWC for that. And although I don't care about others recognizing the brand, I do think many people in the corporate world (both men and women) look at others watches. I see alot of watch ogling in Consulting! I also do think it's more profession to check one's watch for the time, as opposed to using a cell phone, especially in meetings and in front of clients. You don't know how many starting analysts I've had to advise to not bring their cell phones to a client meeting! I do wish there were as many options for luxury women's watches as there are for men though! I am dying for a A. Lange & Sohne....clearly much more than 20K. :((
here ya go... ;))
http://www.prestigetime.com/item/A.-Lange---Sohne/The-Little-Lange-1-Moonphase/819.048.html

Oh la la! Don't tempt me!

I think it's interesting that several people don't "get" the allure of luxury watches....though we are on a diamond/jewelry forum! I just see a fine watch as a piece of jewelry I guess!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results