shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge THANKS to Bob & Whiteflash!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just beautiful, GG!!!! Soooo sparkly and looks just perfect on your hand. Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
GG, I am so happy for you. That ring is so beautiful. Great job. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
GoldenGirl,
I don''t think I''ve been excited since I got my own engagement ring, no seriously!
It''s on fire!!
Enjoy it sweet heart, you totally deserve it.
Tybee

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Golden Girl it''s so beautiful.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 1:37:58 AM
Author: Cinderella

Date: 12/16/2005 11:16:00 PM
Author: goldengirl

Date: 12/16/2005 10:49:17 PM
Author: EBree
GG, it''s perfect! What a beautiful ring! Welcome to the ES I, SI club
9.gif

What a great club to be in!! I walked into a maul jeweler today to try on different mm widths of eternity w-bands (of which they had one
20.gif
) and my ring completely outperformed anything THEY had in stock (ha, ha) and was half the price of comparable items (HA!!)... I wanted to slip a little brochure to the people that were shopping there, pointing them towards pricescope (we really should make some up!)...

...I had to leave when, after asking the guy if his IGI-graded ''H-I, SI2-I1'' eternity band came with any nicer stones, he informed me that I would be wasting my money getting ideal or nearly-ideal cuts and if I wanted sparklier diamonds, I should get colorless. He then gestured towards my ring. I couldn''t resist informing him that my stone was a ''mere I'' and yessir, it was indeed the CUT that made it rock the house!
9.gif
11.gif

(Are they ignorant/misinformed, or intentionally lying?)

Anyway, WOO HOO!! I am so happy with it and it''s definitely cemented the fact in my mind that I''M ENGAGED!!
30.gif
30.gif
They''re intentionally lying. I remember walking into one jewelry store and asking them if they have any H&A ideal cut diamonds. He told me it was all a hype and that H&A was just a phase...whatever...
20.gif
Your ring is gorgeous! Great choice!

I agree with Cinderella...The mall jewelers are not very educated when it comes to anything outside of the standard round brilliant. I remember when my fiance and I were still looking at diamonds, he asked to see their "ideal" or "excellent" cut diamonds and they had no idea what he was even talking about. Many of the jewelers where we live deal with IGI certified diamonds. They can''t come close to the strictness of the GIA and AGS standards and their prices are ridiculous!

I have an Eighternity diamond which is graded by the GIA. Their term for "ideal cut" is "excellent cut" which is what mine is. The difference between the H&A and the Eighternity is the number of facets...the Eighternity has more (81 total), but the brillance and capturing of light from both diamonds is truly amazing and breathtaking. It''s a great joy to me as well when I go the mall now and they ask what type of diamond mine is! Then they have no idea what to say from there...Enjoy!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations golden!!! it is gorgeous and i love your dress --what a great ebay find.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Hey GG, how about some more pics??? hehe
31.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
GG! Wow! That was fast! WF is the best! Its gorgeous on your hand and just think of all the upgrades you get to look forward too.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous, GG! I love the pic with the big fireball shooting from your diamond!
30.gif
What a beautiful stone...it looks lovely on your hand! Congrats again!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow girl, you were speedy to replace that temp ring! but that clearly didn''t stop you from getting a fantastic stone! sparkles.. YUMMY! congrats again
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
GG, it''s gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhh....such a sparkler! Congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats again GG! Your ring is beautiful! That "I" looks so white. And an eternity ring with it would look soo nice! I love that look!
2.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO!!! Congratulations GG and what a fan-tab-ulous ring! It looks like a real knock out!!!
emstar.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
wow! what a fireball you got there! when yousaid you weren''t compromising on fire, you meant itI that thing is shooting off mad sparks! it looks gorgeous...congrats sweetie!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, timeless, and elegant....congratulations on your engagement and the lovely ring!!!
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is perfect!
It''s ring is so feminine!
It looks great on your hand.
I''m so happy for you.
A LIW no longer, you''re a BIW now girl!

Scintillating...

njc

Brilliant_Rock
GG - I keep coming back to check your pics out... LOVE the disco ball!!!

Sparkling its heart out...
emlove.gif
emstar.gif

BekRB1.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Goldengirl, it''s beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement - you are so fast!

You get engaged with a temp. ring & within a week, you have a wedding dress & a new ring! That must be a record.

Good luck with everything
1.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful ring! Is that the Whiteflash Tiffany setting or is it from somewhere else?

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
GG,
That is one heck of a firecracker!!! Congrats! I can''t wait to see the wedding band you chose.
9.gif
9.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring, it''s so simple and elegant. I think you''ve done great. Congratulations!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Goldengirl, congratulations! The diamond looks beautiful and I love the simple, classy solitaire setting. It''ll go great with any of the eternity wedding bands you had it mind.
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Wow, its perfect. What sparkle it has! Yum!
18.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 1:22:33 PM
Author: GGLW
Congratulations on a beautiful ring! Is that the Whiteflash Tiffany setting or is it from somewhere else?

Whoops... I''ve been absent from this thread for too long!
9.gif
You gals are too sweet. I do walk around admiring my ring under many different lighting conditions... that sometimes means that I walk straight into walls and people.
2.gif
But it''s so much FUN to watch!!
31.gif

Sorry, ladies, I haven''t gotten any outdoor pics. FH stole the camera this weekend for a car thingy and I work through all of Phoenix''s daylight hours, so it won''t be an option until Friday.
39.gif

Yes, this is the WF Tiffany setting, in WG, which is not listed on their site but which they do offer.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I think I am losing my mind, I could have sworn I replied about your gorgeous ring. GG, it is just beautiful. I am literally in trance from all the sparkles~! Congratulations, I am so excited for you!!! I love all your creative shots too, keep''m coming!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
SO much life to that beauty!!! Congrats!!! I''m a sucker for a classic setting too!!!

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I wonder... why don''t they have such a popular setting available on the website?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GG
35.gif

WOW
6.gif
your finger is on FIRE!!!
30.gif
10.gif
beautiful.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results