shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge THANKS to Bob & Whiteflash!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is! Unfortunately I was unable to get home for pics before the sun went down
7.gif
so these are all inside shots... I'll get some good natural lighting pics tomorrow to show off the stone. It throws some serious rainbows, I just can't get enough of it!
9.gif
I've worn sims for a while now and I gotta say... they just can't compare to the real thing. This diamond has so much more depth and personality than any CZ I've ever worn, side-by-side the CZ looks flat and dead. Oh, and while I can tell a difference in color between this and my (I presume colorless) CZ, I can't see the tint in the stone by itself or as compared to the band. And I still haven't been able to find any inclusions... every time I try I get blinded.
9.gif

Okay, here are the specs:

Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.430
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 61.3
Table: 56.7
Crown Angle: 34.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 4.82-4.85X2.97

BekAGSReport.gif

Bek40x.jpg

BekIS.JPG

Set into a 14K WG Tiffany-style setting, size 6:

BekRBside3.jpg

BekRBprofile.jpg

.........Okay, okay, I know what you REALLY want are the hand shots!!!
9.gif

BekPS1.jpg

.....oops!
2.gif
How about this?

BekHS3.jpg

...and some just for fun!
10.gif

BekRB2.jpg

BekRBarrows.jpg

BekRB1.jpg

BekHS1.jpg

I promise to have some tomorrow with some COLOR!!
31.gif

(Edited to fix broken links)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome gg!
36.gif

those are some great pics!
3.gif
who needs sunlight!? congrats!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing photos! Wow! Great ideal scope, and amazing fire and brilliance! Beautiful!
30.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Goldengirl,

That is a beautiful stone, a great ring and it looks lovely on you! The pictures are great too : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Congrats again!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh GG,
It''s beautiful!!! You must be thrilled. Looks great on your hand. I love it. Wear it in good health!! Great pics BTW. Enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
GG, it's perfect! What a beautiful ring! Welcome to the ES I, SI club
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Its so beautiful! congratulations! I''m so happy for you! Its just perfect!

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Wow this ring is absolutely perfect on your hand!!! It just ''fits''!!! Obviously meant to be!!!
3.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 10:49:17 PM
Author: EBree
GG, it''s perfect! What a beautiful ring! Welcome to the ES I, SI club
9.gif

What a great club to be in!! I walked into a maul jeweler today to try on different mm widths of eternity w-bands (of which they had one
20.gif
) and my ring completely outperformed anything THEY had in stock (ha, ha) and was half the price of comparable items (HA!!)... I wanted to slip a little brochure to the people that were shopping there, pointing them towards pricescope (we really should make some up!)...

...I had to leave when, after asking the guy if his IGI-graded "H-I, SI2-I1" eternity band came with any nicer stones, he informed me that I would be wasting my money getting ideal or nearly-ideal cuts and if I wanted sparklier diamonds, I should get colorless. He then gestured towards my ring. I couldn''t resist informing him that my stone was a "mere I" and yessir, it was indeed the CUT that made it rock the house!
9.gif
11.gif

(Are they ignorant/misinformed, or intentionally lying?)

Anyway, WOO HOO!! I am so happy with it and it''s definitely cemented the fact in my mind that I''M ENGAGED!!
30.gif
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GG, your ring is on fire!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations again!
36.gif

And maybe I''ve missed this, but do you have any idea what you want for a wedding band?? Just being my nosy little self...
2.gif
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful! It looks great on your hand!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 11:23:22 PM
Author: Rascal49
And maybe I''ve missed this, but do you have any idea what you want for a wedding band?? Just being my nosy little self...
2.gif
3.gif

Um, no,

13929.jpg

not really

13931.jpg

I haven''t thought about it

14216.jpg

much!!!
9.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Golden Girl!,

What a gorgeous ring and stone! I''ve had similar experiences at maul stores. The salespeople just know what they have in stock and what they sell everyday. I''m so happy for you! Enjoy your ring.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh GG!! Congrats again! I am so happy for you!!! The ring looks perfect! It looks very good on your hand. And with the ACA, you can never go wrong. Excellent choice!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
golden girl it''s fabulous...the pictures are beautiful!! i love the paw picture, too cute...awww!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
What a sparkler! I can''t believe WF got it to you so fast! Great job and congratulations!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love seeing the flashes of arrows! Congratulations!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 11:16:00 PM
Author: goldengirl

Date: 12/16/2005 10:49:17 PM
Author: EBree
GG, it''s perfect! What a beautiful ring! Welcome to the ES I, SI club
9.gif

What a great club to be in!! I walked into a maul jeweler today to try on different mm widths of eternity w-bands (of which they had one
20.gif
) and my ring completely outperformed anything THEY had in stock (ha, ha) and was half the price of comparable items (HA!!)... I wanted to slip a little brochure to the people that were shopping there, pointing them towards pricescope (we really should make some up!)...

...I had to leave when, after asking the guy if his IGI-graded ''H-I, SI2-I1'' eternity band came with any nicer stones, he informed me that I would be wasting my money getting ideal or nearly-ideal cuts and if I wanted sparklier diamonds, I should get colorless. He then gestured towards my ring. I couldn''t resist informing him that my stone was a ''mere I'' and yessir, it was indeed the CUT that made it rock the house!
9.gif
11.gif

(Are they ignorant/misinformed, or intentionally lying?)

Anyway, WOO HOO!! I am so happy with it and it''s definitely cemented the fact in my mind that I''M ENGAGED!!
30.gif
30.gif
They''re intentionally lying. I remember walking into one jewelry store and asking them if they have any H&A ideal cut diamonds. He told me it was all a hype and that H&A was just a phase...whatever...
20.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement goldengirl! Your ring is beautiful, and looks great on your hand (and your doggie''s paw)!
9.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
So very pretty!
36.gif
She''s a sparkler for sure!
9.gif
Great pictures... I wish I could take close-ups like that!!!

LC

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! What a lovely stone. Whiteflash does it again!

Goldengirl: I am so with you on maul jewellers. They are so incompetent that you just have to laugh at them. Deep inside it''s such a good feeling to know that you are more knowledgeable than them in diamonds. Thanks to PS, I can tell the maul jeweler what the color and clarity of the diamond is before they even look at the tag. Once they confirm my accuracy, they don''t'' go any further with the sales pitch.

BTW, you did an excellent job on the photos. No need for any sun.

Cinderella: I had that exact same thing happen too. They said H&A were not available in Canada and it''s just a new marketing technique and etc... Well, once I told them that they were available in Canada and I have one on my finger, they quickly said well they must have just come out with the H&A very recently. Of course, we laughed and went our merry way.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a fireball! Your ring looks wonderful goldengril! Congrats again on your new Fiance status and super sparkly ring!!!!
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for the beautiful ring, Goldengirl!
36.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
your ring and diamond are absolutely perfect!! Like it was made for your hand!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful diamond and engagement goldengirl!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous..i know you must be so excited to be engaged and have such a beautiful diamond to "show" it
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW is that pretty!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks absolutely beautiful on you and as for the sparkles.....
3.gif
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!! Congrats and enjoy that superb ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
GG!! Congrats on the engagement, and now the ring! It is beautiful
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results