shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge rave for Platinumsmith!! Custom men''s wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MissGotROcks, diamondlil, Patty, ame, icekid, Shay37, curlygirl, minimouse, and Jelly!

I am supposed to get the ring in this week... but they TOTALLY messed up the address!! Seriously, how does RICHMOND become RILVARD?!!!!
6.gif
Someone was smoking... something!! Anyhoo, Phillip said he''d call them and fix the address.. surprisingly, I''ve been feeling very zen about it. Normally I would be freaking out. Weird.

On another note, FI asks me, so whats the diamond on the inside for?!
14.gif
Seriously, do you NEED a reason for more BLING?! sheesh!
20.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 8:05:35 PM
Author: flopkins
On another note, FI asks me, so whats the diamond on the inside for?!
14.gif
Seriously, do you NEED a reason for more BLING?! sheesh!
20.gif
I guess men and women are just different in term of diamonds, afterall diamonds are a girl''s best friends. That''s so funny.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OK... I recieved the ring in the mail yesterday, and it is even BETTER in person!!!
FI was very happy too... he was all smiles, and when he put it on, he said "It looks so good on me!!!" I cracked up.
9.gif

I took a million pics so here goes....

I came across this baby Snuffles in a gift shop yesterday afternoon and I had to get it; my very first gift to FI was a Snuffles...
DSCN1973.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
In the lovely wood box Phillip sent it in...
DSCN1974.jpg

DSCN1976.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Hand shots... FI was very nice about it, he knew I had to ''share it w/the whole world'' (ie, PS)
9.gif

DSCN1971.jpg

DSCN1969.jpg

DSCN1968.jpg

DSCN1967.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Last ones...
DSCN1979.jpg

DSCN1978.jpg

I can''t say enough good things about Phillip, he''s been so accomodating and very easy to reach by email; he''s been so tolerant of my endless questions and minor freak outs (delivery address was messed up) and I would definitely work with him again, and recommend him to anyone!!!!

simpotun

Rough_Rock
Yes, I''m very happy with this ring! Flopkins did a very good job, and her frequent visits to pricescope forums didn''t hurt. It''s exactly what I wanted, plus a surprise.

In my self defense, all of my guy friends scratched their heads, more perplexed than I, when we showed them the surprise diamond. One of my co-workers actually furrowed his brows and commented, "won''t it scratch your finger??"

Beautiful ring and a great job! Another reason to look forward to our wedding.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
flopkins did a great job, you are a lucky fiancee. Welcome to PS, btw
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results