shape
carat
color
clarity

Hubby bought me a Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! My husband also has a Tissot, and they make beautiful, classic watches. He''s had his for years and it''s still his favorite.

Yours is just perfect, and looks great with your wedding set!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. I love your rings too.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys! I don''t think I could have matched it any better with my rings. It looks lovely. And the good thing about two tone metal is that if I decide to wear my white gold ring it will look good too!
36.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and you''re right- it''s perfect with your rings. I am such a sucker for watches. I love them.
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi April. I love watches too but I never seem to get around to buying them!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that the watch goes with your ring!

I can''t really wear metal watches. I have a weird habit of wearing my watch on my right hand even though I''m right handed, and the metal watches slip around too much, lol. I do love my current Movado though, it has a black leather strap so it stay put pretty well even with all my frantic note taking :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:43:01 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I love that the watch goes with your ring!

I can''t really wear metal watches. I have a weird habit of wearing my watch on my right hand even though I''m right handed, and the metal watches slip around too much, lol. I do love my current Movado though, it has a black leather strap so it stay put pretty well even with all my frantic note taking :)
I don''t have this problem as I have fat wrists lol! The watch aint going anywhere!

I am supposed to wear my watch on my right wrist because I wear a drug allergy bracelet which apparently should be worn on the left wrist because thats where the paramedics take your pulse. I just can''t get used to it though. I will keep trying.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Maisie its lovely!! What a funny coincidence - I just got a Tissot watch from my hubby as well, love them
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 6:44:08 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Maisie its lovely!! What a funny coincidence - I just got a Tissot watch from my hubby as well, love them
9.gif
Aren''t they great! Which one did you get?
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - I got this one, the Women''s T-Classic Desire. But I had them change it out for a black leather strap, which I preferred. I kept the stainless steel strap though, so I think it will be fun to interchange them periodically. I love how classic it is - I really wanted something I could wear in my new job, which will be fairly conservative, that would look professional but still sleek and stylish
9.gif
I can''t wait to start so I get to wear it every day!!

tissotAGwatch1.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 7:52:32 PM
Maisie - I got this one, the Women''s T-Classic Desire. But I had them change it out for a black leather strap, which I preferred. I kept the stainless steel strap though, so I think it will be fun to interchange them periodically. I love how classic it is - I really wanted something I could wear in my new job, which will be fairly conservative, that would look professional but still sleek and stylish
9.gif
What a good idea. Can you take a photo of it with the leather strap? Good luck in your new job!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - I''ll try to do that in the next couple of days. I love how it looks - very sleek and modern. And I guess its really easy to change out the straps - my DH got a tool online for like $10 and now he can do it himself.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely, I need a watch as well =)
31.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2009 6:00:54 PM
Maisie - I''ll try to do that in the next couple of days. I love how it looks - very sleek and modern. And I guess its really easy to change out the straps - my DH got a tool online for like $10 and now he can do it himself.
I''m really lucky that I learned how to change and adjust straps when I worked in a jewellers so I have the little tools too. Its useful considering they charge silly money for doing such small jobs!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 9:48:58 PM
Author: gaby06
It''s lovely, I need a watch as well =)
31.gif
You should definitely check Tissot out. Their stuff is lovely!!
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/11/2009 7:52:32 PM
9.gif
I much prefer the black leather straps too :) I fell for this Movado because of the really neat patterned, satin finish leather strap. And I like the low profile. Yay watches! I wear mine all the time, I''m worried that I''ll wear out the strap before I get a chance to wear it to anything fancy :razz:

movado_0604440_2697.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results