shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD "Trilogie" with 3 F-color CBI diamonds 3.27ctw

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We have been on 30 cruises but cruise the most with Princess. They and Holland America go to Glacier Bay which is a must see for first timers. There are luxury cruise lines such as Regeant, Silversea, Seabourn which also visit Alaska but may visit Tracy Arm instead. Checkout the cruisecritic.com forums for the PS of cruises, lots of information over there.

@cflutist - I wanted to ask you in a different thread where you mentioned cruises... have you ever done a Great Lakes cruise? I would love to go freighter-watching on a cruise vacation. :) The European river tours also look spectacular!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech
Have not done a Great Lakes cruise or a river cruise but did spend 18 days up the coast of Norway into the Land of the Midnight Sun for 9 days. Off to Antarctica in December on the Silversea Cloud Expedition ship.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! I love the trellis profile detail, especially in the middle section. Lovely wedding band and wow, the tennis bracelets can't be ignored!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have been on 30 cruises but cruise the most with Princess. They and Holland America go to Glacier Bay which is a must see for first timers. There are luxury cruise lines such as Regeant, Silversea, Seabourn which also visit Alaska but may visit Tracy Arm instead. Checkout the cruisecritic.com forums for the PS of cruises, lots of information over there.

Thank you! I had been reading cruisecritic and learned that Princess and Holland America were best for that cruise! Sounds like I was on the right track!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the prongs on this ring. The entire setting is so FLUID!!!

Congrats on another great project. :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sparkly fluidness. Your new rings are divine. Top notch quality and amazing finger coverage.

Your trilogy is so stylish. I like!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sparkly fluidness. Your new rings are divine. Top notch quality and amazing finger coverage.

Your trilogy is so stylish. I like!!!

@Acinom you have one of my favorite sapphire rings, the hue, tone, and saturation are exceptional.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What better way of celebrating my 3000th post by posting another one of @HPDJME s
Gorgeous photos. Look at all that dispersion that she captured.

Img3627.jpg

THUD!:love:
Stunning. :appl:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We did Alaska with Celebrity Cruises, 4* luxury yet relaxed. Loved Alaska, It's a MUST DO if you possibly can. Heard wonderful things of Silversea's, I'd love to go with them next time.

Sorry to hijack your ring thread cflutist!
All that ICE.... so different but equally as wonderful as twinkly...bright...diamonds

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Cheryl it's absolutely gorgeous!!!:love: I love everything about it, it's perfect! Congrats!!! :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snapped this photo with my phone before a dress rehearsal tonight for 20180320_184602.jpg Saturday's concert. First time that HPD Trilogie was on stage. Dispersion and fire were absolutely crazy but my phone could not capture it.

That is my 14k Rose Gold flute on my lap.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
True example of perfection - the diamonds (color, size, and proportion), the setting design and workmanship, ....

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snapped this photo with my phone before a dress rehearsal tonight for 20180320_184602.jpg Saturday's concert. First time that HPD Trilogie was on stage. Dispersion and fire were absolutely crazy but my phone could not capture it.

my gawd. I'd sell a kidney for this ring. It's soooooooooooo beautiful! What a gorgeous flute too, I didn't know they came in RG!

kathness

Shiny_Rock
oh wow!!! this is sooo stunning!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I upgraded the center diamond of this ring by replacing a Cut to Order 2.21 F-SI1 with a 2.18 E-VS1. The side stones are still .53 F-VS1 and .53 F-VS2. Now I have my mind clean 3-stone ring.

20190510_164217.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I upgraded the center diamond of this ring by replacing a Cut to Order 2.21 F-SI1 with a 2.18 E-VS1. The side stones are still .53 F-VS1 and .53 F-VS2. Now I have my mind clean 3-stone ring.

20190510_164217.jpg

That is 3 stone perfection. Amazingly beautiful and so white and bright. It's gorgeous @cflutist :love::love::love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's perfect Cheryl.. HPD are something else! so happy you are happy!

Redsparrow

Rough_Rock
I can attest to Cheryl’s beautiful stones because I got a lucky chance to see them in person. She and the diamond just sparkled!!!!! Lots of fire and rainbows in the room we were in (just natural light)

It was a pleasure to meet you and your beauties :) -DD and TL

20190510_164217.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can attest to Cheryl’s beautiful stones because I got a lucky chance to see them in person. She and the diamond just sparkled!!!!! Lots of fire and rainbows in the room we were in (just natural light)

It was a pleasure to meet you and your beauties :) -DD and TL

It was a pleasure meeting you two as well.
Joining us for the get together in Boise in July?
Can't wait to see what you ended up with.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What piece of music was played for the HPD Trilogie debut - Manuel de Falla's The Three- Cornerd Hat?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What piece of music was played for the HPD Trilogie debut - Manuel de Falla's The Three- Cornerd Hat?

Ottorino Respighi's Roman Trilogy (the tone poems Pines of Rome, Fountains of Rome and Roman Festivals) holds a very special place in the orchestral repertory, challenging almost any other composition for sheer sonic audience.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results