shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD "Trilogie" with 3 F-color CBI diamonds 3.27ctw

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous but then that is to be expected with any of your pieces!! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C
Congrats, Another beautiful ring!!. You are killing me with all these beautiful CBI stones...:love:. I want a CBI RHR...
wahh.gif

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful & mesmerising to look at! And I cannot for the life of me figure out how you are going to pick which ring to wear each day??! Your ever growing collection is stunning! Enjoy!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is a ring! Pure perfection. Timeless elegance. :love::appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are almost ring twins! Turned out beautifully - I love it!!
Yes we are! Your ring was my inspiration except I wanted 4 prongs for the side stones and I didn't want struts so that the pavilions are fully visible.
Your set is beautiful :love:

Here is mine with my new eternity ring that has a built-in spacer.

20180212_074557.jpg

20180212_074502.jpg

20180212_074413.jpg

20180212_143537.png

luvmypug

Rough_Rock
Aww, how sweet that my ring was your inspiration! I have to give credit to @yssie - as she was the true creator of this look!

I love the built in spacer band idea! I've been toying with getting another band for options sake and I will definitely keep this one in mind!

Also, yours does seem to be set higher than mine as there is quite a bit of space under your culets. How do you like the height? I'll admit that sometimes I wish mine was a smidge higher/taller, but not enough to mess with it!

What an amazing collection you have!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, how sweet that my ring was your inspiration! I have to give credit to @yssie - as she was the true creator of this look!

I love the built in spacer band idea! I've been toying with getting another band for options sake and I will definitely keep this one in mind!

Also, yours does seem to be set higher than mine as there is quite a bit of space under your culets. How do you like the height? I'll admit that sometimes I wish mine was a smidge higher/taller, but not enough to mess with it!

What an amazing collection you have!

I like the height as it gives me lots of room to clean it with a toothbrush and DW liquid when I am too lazy to use my ultrasonic. Another reason for the height is because there was less real estate to work with in a size 4.5 ring. So the center stone had to be raised and the side stones tapered. My HPD Symphonie e-ring is actually higher.

I wouldn't mess you ring, it is gorgeous as it is :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa.. wow.. CFlutist.. as always your taste is impeccable HPD creates art pieces, your collection is beautiful, stunning and I wish it were mine! ;-) beautiful ring.. I love 3 stone rings. I forget, do you bring your jewelry on cruises? when the sun hits this 3 stone ring.. all will be blinded.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cflutist - congratulations on this ravishing new beauty! The pairing with your new band is spectacular and the proportions are just glorious!

#ringgoals

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Wear it in good health.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa.. wow.. CFlutist.. as always your taste is impeccable HPD creates art pieces, your collection is beautiful, stunning and I wish it were mine! ;-) beautiful ring.. I love 3 stone rings. I forget, do you bring your jewelry on cruises? when the sun hits this 3 stone ring.. all will be blinded.
Yes, I do wear jewelry on my cruises. Am thinking of wearing my CBI diamonds to Alaska and leaving my pear home.

Trologie as an ering under fluorescent lights

20180218_125709.jpg

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, such lovely sinuous lines. I can see why you're delighted with it, it's beautiful and looks great on your hand :)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Triple perfection :love: Congrats on ring of the week!!!

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cflutist your new three stone ring is beautiful! :love: The proportions are lovely and the band pairing is wonderful as well! Wear it in good health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back to catch up on all the beautiful new pictures! I noticed you said you are going to Alaska. We were thinking of taking an Alaska cruise. What cruise line did you choose?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back to catch up on all the beautiful new pictures! I noticed you said you are going to Alaska. We were thinking of taking an Alaska cruise. What cruise line did you choose?

We have been on 30 cruises but cruise the most with Princess. They and Holland America go to Glacier Bay which is a must see for first timers. There are luxury cruise lines such as Regeant, Silversea, Seabourn which also visit Alaska but may visit Tracy Arm instead. Checkout the cruisecritic.com forums for the PS of cruises, lots of information over there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results