shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD CBI 2.12 E VS2 upgrade!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! The understated setting is perfect for such a beautiful diamond. I would love to get a HPD diamond one day!

Reactions: KLE

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and setting. Your CBI is a twin of one of my CBIs. Love your color-clarity combo.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring and set really are so very gorgeous. Perfect and forever classic!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My upgrade arrived today! I went from a 2.09 F Vs2 to this 2.12 E VS2. Color wasn’t that important because the F was colorless already, so I was just trying to find a cleaner VS2 plot (No clouds) and decided to go with this one.

It might be my imagination but I find the E to be brighter and I’m happy with the diamond! I also had my prongs changed a bit. While they aren’t exactly what I had in mind, in person they virtually disappear and really let the diamond shine!
WOW!! Beautiful, icy white!!! Oh...to dream of an icy white diamond :). Congrats!!!
Super happy and the upgrade process was (too) easy! A little dangerous...

Thank you to Wink, Melissa and Layla and HP diamonds!
B6897FEB-FEB0-4B74-8D5E-784F89ECD5AD.jpeg E9DA1404-4FBA-42C0-B93F-4C022D17B1A4.jpeg D8AD8DF3-5C56-4821-902A-66C09A6287E2.jpeg 104D3EAC-E118-41D5-97E0-06E8A0C3C0BD.jpeg

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
Very very pretty. Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love how it looks paired with your eternity band!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
@KLE
Gorgeous!
I do think there is a discernible difference between an E and an F, it’s not just you.
I think the prongs are great, and I wish I could see it in person!
Enjoy!

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Looks fantastic... congrats!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My upgrade arrived today! I went from a 2.09 F Vs2 to this 2.12 E VS2. Color wasn’t that important because the F was colorless already, so I was just trying to find a cleaner VS2 plot (No clouds) and decided to go with this one.

It might be my imagination but I find the E to be brighter and I’m happy with the diamond! I also had my prongs changed a bit. While they aren’t exactly what I had in mind, in person they virtually disappear and really let the diamond shine!

Super happy and the upgrade process was (too) easy! A little dangerous...

Thank you to Wink, Melissa and Layla and HP diamonds!
B6897FEB-FEB0-4B74-8D5E-784F89ECD5AD.jpeg E9DA1404-4FBA-42C0-B93F-4C022D17B1A4.jpeg D8AD8DF3-5C56-4821-902A-66C09A6287E2.jpeg 104D3EAC-E118-41D5-97E0-06E8A0C3C0BD.jpeg

Wow this is beautiful! Your diamond is stunning and it looks gorgeous with your dream band!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@KLE, GORGEOUS STONE, e-ring setting and wedding band! I really can't believe that's a VS2! The whole set is just classic and stunning. Your taste is totally up my alley haha!

I noticed you are wearing the perfect spacer between your CBI solitaire and your eternity band. I have a similar spec CBI to yours (2.23 E VS2) in a custom Mark Morrell petite torchiere solitaire, and I'm currently having High Performance Diamonds make my shared prong eternity wedding band. Layla advised me I'll probably want to wear a spacer to protect the e-ring. Could you tell me how wide your spacer is and where you bought it? I love the super narrow look you have. At that super narrow width does the spacer come up high enough off the finger to actually "block" the eternity from hitting the e-ring?

Last edited:

KLE

Shiny_Rock
@KLE, GORGEOUS STONE, e-ring setting and wedding band! I really can't believe that's a VS2! The whole set is just classic and stunning. Your taste is totally up my alley haha!

I noticed you are wearing the perfect spacer between your CBI solitaire and your eternity band. I have a similar spec CBI to yours (2.23 E VS2) in a custom Mark Morrell petite torchiere solitaire, and I'm currently having High Performance Diamonds make my shared prong eternity wedding band. Layla advised me I'll probably want to wear a spacer to protect the e-ring. Could you tell me how wide your spacer is and where you bought it? I love the super narrow look you have. At that super narrow width does the spacer come up high enough off the finger to actually "block" the eternity from hitting the e-ring?

Thank you! It’s 1mm white gold and I found it on amazon! To be perfectly honest, I don’t know for sure if it’s protecting it. I wore it without at first so it got the little scratches on the prongs and then I caved and got the spacer.

I think it probably helps during the day, but if I slept in it I don’t think it would do much, since it would probably all get smooshed together. I will say the 1mm is super thin and you could probably go a bit wider and still get the same look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results