shape
carat
color
clarity

How's Everyone Who Is On a Pearl Ban Doing?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha. I can’t wait :p

I know! I adore looking at your beautiful pearls and it is fun to see what other forum members have chosen for their collection.

I was inspired by this strand and decided to make something similar: I like it's casual, eclectic design and the use of mostly lighter colored Tahitian pearls.

Favre-Tahitian-Neck-1.jpg

And then I decided to elevate my silver Tahitian button starter strand by adding larger, similar pearls. I did that with my darker Tahitian starter strand and it turned out nicely. So I said I would stop at 20, and hopefully I will stop at 21 Tahitian strands. Then I plan to sell off half my collection of FW and Edison pearls even though it will be at a loss.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know! I adore looking at your beautiful pearls and it is fun to see what other forum members have chosen for their collection.

I was inspired by this strand and decided to make something similar: I like it's casual, eclectic design and the use of mostly lighter colored Tahitian pearls.

Favre-Tahitian-Neck-1.jpg

And then I decided to elevate my silver Tahitian button starter strand by adding larger, similar pearls. I did that with my darker Tahitian starter strand and it turned out nicely. So I said I would stop at 20, and hopefully I will stop at 21 Tahitian strands. Then I plan to sell off half my collection of FW and Edison pearls even though it will be at a loss.

:-o

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I love you guys so much. HAHAHA....bling bans be damned. I know I don't need to eat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results