shape
carat
color
clarity

How's Everyone Who Is On a Pearl Ban Doing?

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OK guys- hypothetical question. If you were able to buy a pre-loved baroque SS necklace for the cost of 2 weeks lunch money and you packed a lunch instead of buying for the next two weeks- is that considered breaking your ban?

This is the philosophy I use.

If I calculate as of today, looks like buying pearls has me packing my lunch for the next.... ah, shoot.

Looks like I'm packing cold lunch for the next 147 years.

:lol:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
OK guys- hypothetical question. If you were able to buy a pre-loved baroque SS necklace for the cost of 2 weeks lunch money and you packed a lunch instead of buying for the next two weeks- is that considered breaking your ban? s-l1600 (5).jpg

This is an opportunity to rescue a strand of golden pearls. Poor darlings need a neck.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the philosophy I use.

If I calculate as of today, looks like buying pearls has me packing my lunch for the next.... ah, shoot.

Looks like I'm packing cold lunch for the next 147 years.

:lol:
So what you are saying is that you are on a healthy eating plan for longevity and pearls provide the incentive. I like the way you think. :)

This is an opportunity to rescue a strand of golden pearls. Poor darlings need a neck.

And they will help distract me from the wrinkles that are gathering there. :lol-2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
So what you are saying is that you are on a healthy eating plan for longevity and pearls provide the incentive. I like the way you think. :)

And they will help distract me from the wrinkles that are gathering there

Pearls as neck cammo :) This could catch on.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They arrived already! The seller charged me $5 shipping and spent almost $9 on postage. They are lovely. My other strands are more sunny yellow to champagne. This one is very gold. No regrets! :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Love them! Are there green overtones? I've been really into GSS with green overtones lately.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lisa Loves Shiny, they're nice! :appl:
Neck shot please, when you get a chance?

The color is lovely. I look forward to the neck shot in the future. What an awesome fine! Worth all the brown bag lunches!

Here you go ladies. Part of my summer saltwater collection of pearls. Pretty, but inexpensive enough to wear in hot, sweaty weather without worrying that you can't replace them. :) Sorry this pic is so big. I reduced it to little bigger than my avatar pic and it still comes out big.

IMG_9122.jpg

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Here you go ladies. Part of my summer saltwater collection of pearls. Pretty, but inexpensive enough to wear in hot, sweaty weather without worrying that you can't replace them. :) Sorry this pic is so big. I reduced it to little bigger than my avatar pic and it still comes out big.

IMG_9122.jpg

What a perfect summer strand! Looks amazing with a tan!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_9122.jpg

Oh I love the look of both strands together! They complement each other beautifully. It makes me want them both:cool2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_9122.jpg

firework-gif1.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo I didn’t buy any more pearls. But I did buy this vintage diamond bow component to incorporate into a pearl strand. That doesn’t count as violating a pearl ban right?

70130FD6-E802-4D93-B113-7FCC837BFE4E.jpeg

Beautiful! That IMHO is saving a piece of history. Definitely not breaking a pearl ban.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results