shape
carat
color
clarity

How to stop necklaces from shifting?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Any ideas how to stop a necklace from shifting? Whether it's a choker style or a bit longer, they always shift so the middle ends up on the side.
Even with pendant necklaces, the clasp slides until its doen near the pendant.
What tricks do you have to keep a necklace centered?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if it's the wrong forum, not sure how to move my post

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My necklaces shift too, and always toward the right-- the clasp works its way down the right side of my neck. (Maybe because I'm right handed?) If the clasp is heavy relative to the necklace it happens faster.
The only thing that seems to slow this down is starting off with the clasp a little left of center on the back of my neck.

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
What is eyelash adhesive? Do you mean to stick the clasp to the back of my neck in place?

The adhesive one uses for false eyelashes. Yes, you stick the clasp to the back of your neck.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
The adhesive one uses for false eyelashes. Yes, you stick the clasp to the back of your neck.

Sorry to sound dumb where does one buy such adhesive?
Also, I have extremely sensitive skin (even bandaids will leave a rash)- any idea if this stuff is ok for sensitive skin?

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to sound dumb where does one buy such adhesive?
Also, I have extremely sensitive skin (even bandaids will leave a rash)- any idea if this stuff is ok for sensitive skin?

Hmm... I would try a little test first - perhaps corner of you arm. I bought my last batch at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results