carat
color
clarity

How to decide whether or not to buy a small stone

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1390500994|3599571 said:
OTL|1390497722|3599537 said:

Yes, indeed. It also helps to gain self-control. After a good sleep, I've decided to keep searching and waiting. For the holy grail
!

:lol: I was all ready to congratulate you.

until I saw this:

OTL|1390498093|3599541 said:
Thank you all for all the wonderful suggestions, now that rush in my blood is gone. But I accidentally saw an antique ring on LT last night and the little thrill in my head because I controlled myself has done something evil----I bought the antique ring from pinkbow instead :nono:

Oh, OTL! Back to the drawing board.

I will do....in my defence, I don't own a similar piece, first time touching antique rings.

Just curious, how do you quote two post in one together?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good question. I wish I knew the correct way, but what I do is open two windows at a time. I collect the quote from one, then hit reply and paste it, and then go to the other window, collect the other one, and paste that. There has got to be a better way, as some people have a gazillion quotes in one response.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that was funny! Congratulations anyway OTL. I am sure you will find the right one soon. It is better to wait for your holy grail sapphire. I agree with Minou, it is the thrill of the hunt that is so fun and addictive. I am really loving some of the stones that I found myself and there is something extra special about them.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Gah! Well that quickly dispensed with the piggy-bank :lol: Gorgeous ring though!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
lol OTL! Beautiful ring, though.
And if you are looking to make up for the impulse buy, maybe list some more stones on loupetroop? Not that I need the temptation... but I love looking at your listings!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
blingbunny10|1390523749|3599813 said:
lol OTL! Beautiful ring, though.
And if you are looking to make up for the impulse buy, maybe list some more stones on loupetroop? Not that I need the temptation... but I love looking at your listings!

Wow, thanks for letting me know that! Really appreciated. That may not be a bad idea!

D

Deactivated member 42515

When you reply, and on the bottom you can look at everyone's posts. There will be a "quote" button. It will automatically put the said wife into your comment. That way you don't have to keep opening new windows. Hope that helps. I tried to remember off the top of my head since I'm on my phone.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1390549168|3600102 said:
When you reply, and on the bottom you can look at everyone's posts. There will be a "quote" button. It will automatically put the said wife into your comment. That way you don't have to keep opening new windows. Hope that helps. I tried to remember off the top of my head since I'm on my phone.

Hah! I knew there had to be an easier way, except the wife part confuses me! :lol:

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux said:

Hah! I knew there had to be an easier way, except the wife part confuses me! :lol:

Starzin said:
Gah! Well that quickly dispensed with the piggy-bank :lol: Gorgeous ring though!

WooHoo! Working!

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:

Hahhha oh my gurrrd! Damn typos! At least they are funny!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results