shape
carat
color
clarity

How reliable is...

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
just bumping this for you
im going to buy from them in the future and i have seen many positive posts here about them
im sure someone will be among shorty to reassure you
im sure one of the owners is a member here

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very reliable, and helpful too.

Jeremy and his team are great, and I was privileged to have met him, Hisano and his team during a trip to LA in 2016 as part of the annual Pearl Ruckus meeting.

They are my go-to vendor for pearls and I am planning to ask them to source a strand of blue Tahitians for me one day.

DK :))

Snowdrop13

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are very reliable, although I’d recommend asking for photos of the pieces you are buying, or asking to see a choice of options. I’ve bought many, many items from them with no problem but have had 2 slightly disappointing buys. I live in the UK so it was a pain to return them. They were a South Sea pearl pendant- the pearl is a grey blue rather than the expected white, and Tahitian drop earrings- the pearls were a steely grey colour instead of peacock and they didn’t suit me at all (sold them in the end).

MillieLou

Rough_Rock
I have bought from them some years ago. A Freshadama necklace and 2 pairs of studs.

Beautiful pearls. Much better quality and value that you wouldn't get here in the UK, certainly not at such a good price.

On one pair of ear studs, the pearls came out of the backings within a few wears. I emailed their customer service and was told to just glue them back in with superglue, which I found a bit off-putting.

Even so, I would buy from them again if I wanted pearls as I couldn't find the quality and price elsewhere.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I too have had multiple solidly positive transactions with Pearl Paradise -- and their customer service is top notch.

Begonia

Brilliant_Rock
Second to getting a photo of some choices and not a glamour shot. You can email and deal with a person, don't have to order off the website.

moneymeister

Brilliant_Rock
I'd say 100% trustworthy. I've bought several necklaces from them. Their success has been built on their reputation.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness. Sorry, I totally forgot about this katbran!
I meant to ping the mods and ask for my followup to be deleted as well - I didn't want to be an @$$ about it! I'll ask now :))

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
oh yssie , don't worry about it . No problem at all, I was totally wrong and simply forgot not to comment even when positive lol

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.