shape
carat
color
clarity

How rare/hard is it to find a antique or old mine cushion cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
EDIT: Ignore this post. I just went back and read the whole thread - I was joining late!

If I were you, I would ask the vendor to send the stone to an independent appraiser (David Atlas or Richard Sherwood) and get their feedback. They have both seen a wide range of cushions and I am sure will be able to give you a true and accurate evaluation of your stone. I honestly believe that antique cushions are each so special and different.

Thread Jack: I think the consumer has a right to judge based on final prices, customer service and after care. The cost for a vendor to run their business shouldn't be a factor in our decision. It is up to them if they want to pass savings onto their customers if there are any. After all, how do we know what their operating margins - people operating out of their homes may have to pay more to obtain the goods than someone with a mass inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results