shape
carat
color
clarity

How old is too old for dancing at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
It does really depend on what you think works for yourself. Lots of people think you shouldn''t do a lot of things past a certain age. My mother loves telling me what I SHOULD be doing, meanwhile I do what I want.

Any time I have the chance to go out and dance, play pool, hang out and have drinks, gor to a strip club, anything- I am there! There is on age limit on fun, aslo folks have vastly different ideas of what is fun. I don''t think there is a ''too old'' for going out, but there is a ''too old'' for trying to dress much younger than you are.

I am going out to a drag club this weekend and dance until the club closes. But then, this is the opinion from a person sitting here at work wearing one of my favorite corsets and my hair in pigtails. I''m 37. And still crazy.
36.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I think once you are in a serious, committed relationship (at whatever age), you are too old to do so on a regular basis.

I don''t think you are ever to old to have a once a year girl''s night where you get dressed up and go out, and long as you still act appropriately (no getting totally smashed, etc.). I''ve always been a bit of a fuddy duddy myself though and I''m only 26.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
33 is definitely not too old if you'd enjoy it!

I would have joined the "you're never too old" camp if it weren't for a recent experience. I went out to a bar that had dancing with some friends and there was an older couple in their 80s there drinking, dancing and having a great time. Everyone thought that it was so cute until the lady got bumped on the dance floor, fell down, and had to get taken away by an ambulance...

So, never too old to dance but maybe you can be too old to hit the bars and clubs...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results