shape
carat
color
clarity

How often to you shower/bathe?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b - I grew up and my parents still live out past Dubbo so rural NSW/Australia, I lived in Sydney for 7 years met my husband moved to another rural centre in NSW for a few years, then moved to Queensland.

NSW was always dry heat, I currently live in QLD in a semi tropical climate.

I'm also a mosquito magnet!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anywhere from every other day to 2x per day depending on season/activity level. I only actually wash my hair every 2-3 days though. If I shower "just" because of a workout it is very quick and just the most important bits :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you mind sharing what exactly it is, please? Our daughter is an absolute mosquito magnet and we have tried citronella candles, plug in anti mosquito scents , lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, but she'll have 48 bites while everyone else has 2/3 -10 . If it's natural oil, I'll spray our garden and maybe her clothes.
Eta: she, like me, has very sensitive skin, so most chemical options seriously irritate her skin

@kipari - I don't know, I'm sorry! It's a service offered by the pest control company we use. I would think most pest control companies would offer something similar. I'd have to speak to them to ask them. If I see them, I'll try to remember but, as I said, I'm pretty sure it's mint oil. I don't know what it's mixed in with, tho.

rockhoundofficiando

Shiny_Rock
Daily! Can't imagine only showering every few days.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So...I'm going to admit something guys.... If I'm working a heavy workload like 18hour+ days, I might not shower for a couple of days. I'm usually alone and I don't leave the house and keep my funk to myself, so I figure its safe. I also rarely go to bed during that time, instead, sleeping on one of the dogs bed or the couch. yeah I know...... I'm a freak for cleaning my bedroom and changing sheets once a week. So I avoid the bed completely on heavy days like that.

After stints like that I will shower couple of times a day just to feel clean again (plus helps with shaking out the cobwebs of my brain)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Gary uses 48 hour deoderant respite showering once or twice a day
Having always had a physically demanding job he likes the extra protection of knowing he doesn't stink of BO
But last night i noticed he had zero hairs under his arms
He said lately the deodorant forms like a crust and he has to scrape it off in the shower
I hate to think what's in that stuff

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOKOK I experiemeted not washing my hair for 3 days...ran into someone I knew...."are you not feeling well?" was the comment.....LOLOL Not doing that again....:lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Gary uses 48 hour deoderant respite showering once or twice a day
Having always had a physically demanding job he likes the extra protection of knowing he doesn't stink of BO
But last night i noticed he had zero hairs under his arms
He said lately the deodorant forms like a crust and he has to scrape it off in the shower
I hate to think what's in that stuff

This is hilarious!!:lol:

I wish ALL men would shave their armpit hair. They'd be and smell soooo much fresher.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results