• Only during workdays, on weekends or at play it stays home

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Only on weekends, during workdays it waits for me patiently at home

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
I wear my e ring as much as possible except cleaning, working out, grooming dogs, sleeping, etc. I plan on getting eternity bands and a five stone w band to wear all the time when we get married.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
I'm still waiting for my ring but I have had an engagement ring before so I'd follow suit with how I wore my last one.
I'm a nurse and because we get very physical with patients and I deal with a lot of isolation patients, I would never wear any ring to work. When I get home I'll put it on though.
Also, if I'm cleaning or doing anything where I could damage it easily or when I'm working overseas in third world countries I won't wear it, I'd stand a good chance of getting my finger cut off and it'd be quite ostentatious.

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Everytime I go out, except to places like beach or amusement park or swimming. then I wear a silver band usually.
I don't wear mine at home mostly because of allergies and don't wear it to sleep becaue my fingers swell and it get uncomfortable.
Mine is small by Pscope standards at .38 carat but average size for what I see in my area with women my age. It is high set.
I have bigger rings but find I don't wear them much, and not just becasue the sentiment of loving to wear my original. the biggest is a 1.19 carat marquise which is almost 2 carats total weight but find I only wear that as a cocktail ring because it is too much ring for me for daily life. Fun to wear for occasions, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results