shape
carat
color
clarity

How much for a HarryWinston Halo for 2.5ct cushion cut?

carrotguy

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

just wanted to get a feel from everyone if they know how much would it cost
for a Harry Winston halo setting on a cushion cut diamond that is about 2.5ct.

Also, how much would be at say ERD, GOG, Maytal Hannah, JBEG, LeonMege, SK?

Also, is it worth the extra price for the man-made ones?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm not sure what you mean by "man made" cushions. Do you mean clarity enhanced? As for the different prices at different vendors, you'd have to provide some more specific info on cut/clarity/color/symmetry/polish etc. The best way is to go to the vendor website and do a search using your criteria or search via PS with the same criteria. I don't believe that HW posts loose stones on their site, so you might have to call them.

HTH!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
A former boyfriend of mine (now good friend) bought one for his now-fiancee about a year ago. I think he paid about 80K for a 2.5 carat cushion with micropave halo and micropave on the shank.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
do you mean hand-forged vs. cast settings? I believe ERD is cast (but all will be hand-finished) and runs around $3500-$4000 in platinum. Steven Kirsch and Leon IIRC are about $5500-$6500.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto nfowife...I belive he is asking how much a HW halo like setting would be...not how much the cushion would be.

carrotguy

Rough_Rock
Yes... exactly... i was asking not about the diamond,
but for the setting.
So basically seems like about $4K for ERD vs say about $6.5K for Leon or SK.

Silly question, but is there a big difference between the cast, with hand-made finished ERD vs hand-made Leon/SK?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd expect to pay around 5-8k. You have a large stone and that means more metal and diamonds.

Personally I'd ask Victor Canera for a quote with one pointers FIRST. Then get ERD, BGD (who both CAD and CAST) and then Steven Kirsch and Leon.

That way you get a nice spread of choices and go with who you feel most comfortable with.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oops, I totally missed that one. :oops: Sorry about that, but glad that you got the answers you were looking for.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
Victor Canera charged me about $4400 on my 2.32ct round halo ring. this was just about 3 weeks ago.

Beware that even though leon/SK's rings are claimed as "hand made" (which they are), you may incur parts of the ring being casted. only those that are "hand forged" are without casted elements. Just want to put it out there so that you know fully what you are getting into before making a decision.

here it is, the ring is 100% hand forged with absolutely no casting elements. also a harry winston style halo ring :

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-rb-halo-ring-my-forever-setting-finally.164262/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-rb-halo-ring-my-forever-setting-finally.164262/[/URL]

hope this helps! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results