shape
carat
color
clarity

How many miles does your car have?

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased my new car March 2022 and I have about 50k miles. I was driving about 200 miles five days a week and also travel miles for equestrian competitions roughly between Washington DC and South Florida. I am no longer doing those commutes so my car is probably very happy. Between my car and daughters car.....it was a lot of driving.

ringnut

Rough_Rock
I've had my 2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback with a 6-speed manual for about 8 months now, and it's got 4,500 miles on it. My work commute is 14 miles round trip, and I take it for a longer leg stretch of about 40 miles every weekend. I also do a 200 mile round trip to visit family once a month.

My husband and I keep cars forever until they are absolutely used up, so I plan to have this one forever.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is the daily driver SUV with almost 300,000 km/ 186,000 mi. My husband has the newer/fun car but I plan on driving my beauty into the ground!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a 2011 Honda Odyssey purchased new with over 190k miles. We purchased it the day before my son was born so they are the same age. My daughter has been using it for the past 6 years.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You all are encouraging me to keep my Honda!!!
We did some shopping and trading In makes zero sense!!! Dealers are not budging! They want sticker price and some want a mark up of 3k to 5k!!! No thanks!!! Even though they claim they will pay me top dollar for my Honda, it doesn’t add up.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is a 2003 Toyota Camry at about 135k. I thought about buying a new one… and just got lazy, especially when car prices went up. “Eh… too much trouble.”

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is a 2003 Toyota Camry at about 135k. I thought about buying a new one… and just got lazy, especially when car prices went up. “Eh… too much trouble.”

It is seriously so much hassle. I thought I’d like a newer car and started looking…omg forget it. My vehicle does what it needs to do and it’s paid for. Please, why bother buying something else until I need to? I’d rather invest

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daughter's 2013 Honda Accord is at 140,000 right now
My 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid is at 13,000
Hubby's 2019 Chevy Silverdao is at 13,000 (can you tell he still works form home)
2013 Jeep Wrangler is at 79,000 (just for fun vehicle)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
150K miles on my Audi A4.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update. Traded in the Accord for a new 2023 CRV hybrid, lol. Made sense bc they paid 18k for my accord and my original price paid for it was 21k. So basically I drove it to the ground for 4 years and it cost me 5400 including taxes. I didn’t pay a mark-up for the new car either!
Very happy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update. Traded in the Accord for a new 2023 CRV hybrid, lol. Made sense bc they paid 18k for my accord and my original price paid for it was 21k. So basically I drove it to the ground for 4 years and it cost me 5400 including taxes. I didn’t pay a mark-up for the new car either!
Very happy.

Unreal. You did very well!!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very happy.

How do you like the CRV Hybrid? I was thinking of trading my Accord Hybrid for one but I hate that it doesn't have cooled seats as I need it here in coastal NC.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you like the CRV Hybrid? I was thinking of trading my Accord Hybrid for one but I hate that it doesn't have cooled seats as I need it here in coastal NC.
Hubby mostly drives it and he loves it. As a passenger, I miss the comfort of the low seats in the Accord! My primary car is a GLC Benz (suv) and that suv is significantly more comfortable—so it is gonna take some getting used to this one. It just seems a bit stiff, doesn’t hug my body. I am very impressed with the size tho! Very roomy! And can I just say it was fun to get get a wild color?!!
IMG_1598.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My car doesn't have any miles at all.
It does have feet though, about 13 of them. :tongue:

Did you want to know the mileage on the odometer?
About 18,000.
I only drive about 2,500 miles a year, or 6.8 miles daily.
If I keep it for 200,000 miles it will be 80 years old.

KBB value today is more than I paid for it around 7 years ago.
Cars are weird.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We cycled more miles than we drove last year which is just how I like it :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
70k and the car is 10 years old. It's paid off years ago and hubby's newer car paid off as well. Last year I thought I would trade mine in and buy a new car but there were IMHO nonsense fees that I had not encountered before when buying a new car, so I am keeping this car until at least fall or maybe even another year.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
70k and the car is 10 years old. It's paid off years ago and hubby's newer car paid off as well. Last year I thought I would trade mine in and buy a new car but there were IMHO nonsense fees that I had not encountered before when buying a new car, so I am keeping this car until at least fall or maybe even another year.
I got them to drop those fees! So did my sister. It takes a bit of effort but they eventually drop them if you are persistent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results