shape
carat
color
clarity

How long have LIW''s been with significant other?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
I have been with my bf for 5 years October 1st and have lived together 4 years September 30th. We have lived in our own home for 3 1/2 years.

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
5 years. Living together 3.5 years. We're both in our 30's.

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
It will be 5 years on Tuesday!

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Two years! We''ve never lived together, but do visit each other quite often. He is saving up for a ring and we will most likely be engaged in a year or so.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
We''ve been together 14 months, and living together almost 5 months now (unofficially...officially it''s been 2 months)!
9.gif

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
My SO and I have been dating for a little over 2 years and 7 months.
We lived together shortly for five months, until last week when he moved to another state for grad. school (I''m currently looking for a job so I can join him.)

jessa

Rough_Rock
We've been friends for almost 6 years.

Been dating for 2.5 years

Living together 1.5 years...

30.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/8/2009 5:29:54 PM
Author: LilyKat
Umm... five months.

I was 'efficient' about calling myself a LIW
3.gif
Although we have discussed marriage seriously and he has voluntary given me a timeline, so I'm not as crazy as I sound.

Um, my man and I have known each other for almost three years, and we're together for only a month and a half, but we already know where we are headed. We don't "officially" live together, but more times than not I wake up with his arms still around me.
9.gif

I must add that I just turned 40, and he's 42. At our age, you pretty much know what you want. We've found our soul mate.

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
A year and three months, although it feels like forever :) I knew a month in that I was going to spend forever with him, and I fall more in love every day!

boobookitty

Rough_Rock
we''ve been together for a year and 8 months. 2 years on december 27th. i met him at a time i thought my world was crumbling all around me, so he really saved my sanity :) we talked about getting engaged at 2 months. lol. within the next two weeks we are putting a down payment down on a diamond!!!! :D

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/25/2009 10:31:01 AM
Author: FroggyMont
A year and three months, although it feels like forever :) I knew a month in that I was going to spend forever with him, and I fall more in love every day!
aww isn''t it so sweet knowing within a month? i''m glad your heart was right! reading this, i asked myself "would people here think it was crazy that i became serious with my bf after one month" and i''m glad i''m not!
4.gif

hubby to be and i dated for 4.5yrs before getting engaged (in june o9!
5.gif
), adopted a puppy together along the way, and were living together for 3 months before he proposed. we will be celebrating 5 years together this november and he''s promised an anniversary ring for me (our wedding is at least a couple of years away). i love my baby corn (and i am his sweet pea)
3.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
2 years and 8 months. Hopefully I''ll only be a LIW for one week longer! Goodness I can hardly remember what my diamond and setting look like any longer.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Like Lilycat and Winks''Elf, it''s a matter of months rather than years. About 8 months, to be specific. We''re planning on marrying next summer when we will have been together for about 18 months.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
My FI and I have been together for almost 1.5 years. We knew each other for 6 months before we started dating and we got engaged 3 months ago. We''re LDR the whole time and can''t wait to live together after we get married!

LuckyesheFSIL has been dating my brother since high school. They''ve been together for over 8 years and they still do not live together. Bro still lives at our parents'' home and she still lives with her family too. They won''t live together until after the wedding as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results