shape
carat
color
clarity

How long did it/has it/will it take for you to send ALL your thank you cards?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Haven''t read the entire thread, but wanted to say...

It''s August 13. I got married July 3...and I''m still sending. :-\

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Took me 3 weeks from wedding to send date, but I was going on another trip post h-moon (just got back) and I needed to send them out before that.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
We have officially finished ours!! Yay!!!!

(only took us 5 months...)
20.gif

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
I am on a month and 11 days from when I married. I just have to pick up my picture thank yous which are ready and then just put the stamp on them. 2 months TOPS for me!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
My Dh and I had all of our thank yous written, stamped, and mailed within 1 week of returning from our honeymoon.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
My husband had to leave 3 weeks after the honeymoon, so guess who had to finish all the thank you notes. Boo...But, I managed to get the 120+ thank you''s out in less than 2 months. Maybe not great, but I was happy with it.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
We sent out the very last few about two weeks ago. That put us at just under 3 months after the wedding, and I had hoped to have them all out before then, but at least the majority of them were about a month after the wedding.

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
It took us 3 months...to be fair, we were on our honeymoon for almost a month. So, 8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results