shape
carat
color
clarity

How long before a pricescope vendor responds to a request?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockshock

Rough_Rock
I have been so used to buying items of the internet, that I''ve become jaded to expect almost immediate turnaround responses, 24-7. However, I think that the vendors affiliated with Pricescope do not have the large support structure behind them as is typical with companies I have dealt with in the past.
So, when I send an email and call, what is the normal turnaround time for a response? 2-3 days? A week? What IS the best way to get the attention during this very busy time for them?

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
Every dealer I considered for my final purchased responded within 24 hours.

The best way to get attention? Make an expensive diamond request.
9.gif

Actually, I think just doing your homework and knowing what you want will help both buyer and seller.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
oops...posted twice

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Which vendors are taking a long time to respond?

rockshock

Rough_Rock
It turns out that what I considered a "long" time in the internet world is not that long. Outdated information on a website led me to believe that the place in question was only closed on a Sunday, when in fact, they were closed all weekend.

So, it was partly my anxiousness because I had finally found a diamond that interested me, and partly because of a misunderstanding regarding their business hours.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results