Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

How long before a pricescope vendor responds to a request?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockshock

Rough_Rock
I have been so used to buying items of the internet, that I''ve become jaded to expect almost immediate turnaround responses, 24-7. However, I think that the vendors affiliated with Pricescope do not have the large support structure behind them as is typical with companies I have dealt with in the past.
So, when I send an email and call, what is the normal turnaround time for a response? 2-3 days? A week? What IS the best way to get the attention during this very busy time for them?

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
Every dealer I considered for my final purchased responded within 24 hours.

The best way to get attention? Make an expensive diamond request.

Actually, I think just doing your homework and knowing what you want will help both buyer and seller.

rockshock

Rough_Rock
It turns out that what I considered a "long" time in the internet world is not that long. Outdated information on a website led me to believe that the place in question was only closed on a Sunday, when in fact, they were closed all weekend.

So, it was partly my anxiousness because I had finally found a diamond that interested me, and partly because of a misunderstanding regarding their business hours.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.