shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you like me know

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bayou

Rough_Rock
Just thought I might brag a little. Some of you may remember that I had been looking for the ring independent of my girlfriend and had kept a journal of the 6 mnths it took to pick the perfect one. Well she said "yes!!". More pics later!!
9.gif

finally (3).jpg

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see clearer pics of this ring, it looks like nothing I've ever seen before. Congrats on the engagement, looks like a serious ring.

Danica

Rough_Rock
That is one serious ring - and we would love to know where this beauty was found. You have excellent taste. What type of wedding ring will you be getting?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice setting and beautiful stone. I like the look of your oval center stone & really love your ring. Congratulations on your engagement.

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
16.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Bayou the ring is splendid. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Congratulations on your engagement!
appl.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, beautiful stone...

Congrats and Best Wishes to the future bride and groom!

win

Bayou

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 7/1/2003 8:35:40 PM Danica wrote:

That is one serious ring - and we would love to know where this beauty was found. You have excellent taste. What type of wedding ring will you be getting?
----------------

I designed the ring with the help of Sid Potts, a jeweler in Shreveport, La. He has access to a computer program that lets one animate what you like. If any of you are from the area, I strongly reccommend he and his staff, as I could not have been a worse customer and they could not have been more helpful and patient.

We will pick the band together, but I do not intend for it to go with the ring. I believe it will be a hard match and too much on her finger.

The center stone is set in a basket form. Hopefully more pics to follow!

Thanks all!!

BTO

Rough_Rock
Bayou,

What a beautiful ring! Great job. Very classy. I'm sure she's thrilled to have a ring that's not only gorgeous, but also unique.

Congratulations!
appl.gif

Brandy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results