shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you feel about public proposals?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Princess_Dreamer

Rough_Rock
I don''t want something super public to where there are a bunch of strangers staring at us while it happens, but I would like family to be around for the big event. I want them to share the moment with us, and take pictures so I can remember it forever because I''m sure that I''ll be in so much shock that everything will be a blur. I wouldn''t mind if it was just the two of us, but I''d rather have family around. So...semi private for me I suppose :)

Ms. Raptor

Rough_Rock
Ooooohhhh PRIVATE!
My SO & I are NOT shy AT ALL as far as socializing goes, but I am very guarded with my emotions. I absolutely HATE crying in front of other people, and I know when he asks, I will cry because I will so overwhelmed with emotion. Plus, I want the moment to just be about US because it is the start of an "official US"...I want it to be something intimate that just the two of us share. SO knows this agrees private is the way for us to go. Even though I''m not shy at all, I don''t like the idea of all eyes on me, watching, staring, waiting. I would be incredibly uncomfortable in a situation like that. That''s also one of the reasons I want a small wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results