shape
carat
color
clarity

How do these sapphires look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

I was wondering if someone here could provide some feedback on my stones? I may have posted the original thread in the wrong spot: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sapphires-for-3-stone-ring-how-do-i-know-these-are-the-ones.44503/

In the last picture posted on that thread, what do you think is going on with that sapphire on the right that makes it appear so odd ... almost like the color is gone in part of the stone? Could it just be the way the sapphire was angled for the photo? The sapphire on the left looks rich and brilliant in every picture ... but that right one does not seem to photograph well! In person, there is a very slight difference that is noticeable only when looking for it. We may go with sapphires that are 5mm instead of 4mm anyway (these are for either side of a 1.02c AGS000 G/SI2).

Thanks!
35.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
The one on the right seems slightly greyer than the one on the left, but other than that they both look lovely. The last pic just looks like it''s a reflection off the table of the right hand stone.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
they are beautiful! are they natural or treated???
that''ll definitely spice up your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results