shape
carat
color
clarity

How could anyone be THIS stoopid? Yes, I wrote stoopid!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

"My DNA is so special that I'm gonna set off fireworks outside in a record heatwave to "celebrate" that my extra super duper special snowflake has a gender. Hey everybody, It's just so surprising and astonishing that my fetus has a gender! Whoda thunk?"

All that matters is meeeeeeeeeee, and my precious spawn! :rolleyes::roll::rolleyes::roll:

Brilliant! :doh::wall::doh:
Too bad Darwin didn't take these stoopid parents out before they did the boing boing.

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Across the pond in UK, we have had a number of fires attributed to the use of disposable BBQs, one was a big forest fire right next door to my favourite camp site in the south that lasted for days!

We have had some really hot dry days, and some brainless people did not have a clue about the risks associated with disposable BBQs, lighting them near and/or under very dry foliage, without the means to put any fire out properly.

The forest fire was particularly heart-breaking, as I went there every year with my dog except for one year since 2009!

Putting the used BBQ into bins before they were fully extinguished also started a few fires locall

My mind really boggles how some people could be that stupid, however, they do live amongst us, sadly!

DK :roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. Humans worst enemy are humans. We are/will be the downfall of all humankind. No question.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha this applies.

58D9C48B-41AC-449A-AFC8-4A9EAE46C28E.jpeg

With a large dose of Stoopid. :(

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Didn't some people also do a defacto "Burning Man" complete with Bonfires in NoCal?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter who is currently evacuating fire would be more livid they gave the baby a gender. She thinks a baby has a sex but not a gender. It should choose its gender later in life. :confused:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could not tell you the last time we had any kind of fire when camping or picnicking
Its just not allowed
We bbq at home with the garden hose at the ready
Personally i was apauled at the stupidy of this when i saw it on the news
I'd throw the book at them

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you imagine being this poor lady, who inadvertently set off the supremely obnoxious and now destructive fad that just won't go away?!

She is right
No one but you cares !

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have fines in Australia for any type of activities with fire when it's fire season ie fires, fireworks etc are banned when it's hot, dry and a fire danger, which is most of our spring and summer.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have fines in Australia for any type of activities with fire when it's fire season ie fires, fireworks etc are banned when it's hot, dry and a fire danger, which is most of our spring and summer.

Its pretty much still winter here in NZ and we have fires burning out of control down south
I read recently that frost is bad
Thankfully not to the scale of what you guys get or in California, but its never good no matter the scale

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its pretty much still winter here in NZ and we have fires burning out of control down south
I read recently that frost is bad
Thankfully not to the scale of what you guys get or in California, but its never good no matter the scale

Most of the severe bushfires here are either started by idiots that think doing that is funny (they usually catch and arrest them) kids again being idiots, or people who throw cigarette butts out of cars on super hot days into tinder try grassland by the side of the road.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my . Please throw them in jail.
Good god.
How utterly horrific.
I don't even have the right words.

About a child choosing their gender, well I don't agree but that's their child not mine.
Gender reveals- please no.
It's exciting to you, the grandparents, the close friends etc. And you know a phone call or text works fine.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most of the severe bushfires here are either started by idiots that think doing that is funny (they usually catch and arrest them) kids again being idiots, or people who throw cigarette butts out of cars on super hot days into tinder try grassland by the side of the road.

Speechless :x2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always lived by something similar: Man will be the maker of his own downfall.

Sad but it's a fact. Greg is in the environmental field and he says that so many are concerned with saving the earth but the earth will survive. However humankind is fu**ed.

TRUTH right here

its BEYOND stoopid

Many people are foolish and ignorant and stubborn. And combine stupidity with stubbornness and that right there is a deadly combination.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Case in point. Morons. Dangerous morons.:errrr::nono::nono::nono:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sad but it's a fact. Greg is in the environmental field and he says that so many are concerned with saving the earth but the earth will survive. However humankind is fu**ed.

Many people are foolish and ignorant and stubborn. And combine stupidity with stubbornness and that right there is a deadly combination.

Aa far as man and his stupidy goes i worry about the crocs and gators and what we are doing to the planet with all this plastic
Crocodilians are so perfect i live in hope they will out live our species and continue to prosper long after we have gone because it would be so unfair after having survived for so long that we stuff it up for them
Humans do not deserve the bigger brain

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results