shape
carat
color
clarity

How closely are you following Trump's trial, and aftermath?

How closely are you following Trump's trial, and aftermath?

• Not at all

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Very little

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Little

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Averagely

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Much

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Very much

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • As much as possible

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How closely are you following Trump's trial, and the aftermath?

Note, you can change your vote if/when your response changes.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They broadcast bits of it to Australia.... and I read about it via newspapers and the internet.... I'm curious to see how he is going to weasel his way out of the accusations.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I signed up for a daily briefing via email with my NYT online subscription but I'm not the type to watch that sort of thing on tv.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually clean house or something while listening, and know once I tune in it will be hard to stop watching history in the making.
I have an uber-political friend who gives me a synopsis at the end of each day in case I get bogged down in the emotion of the personalities and details.

are you watching? Is that why you asked??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not at all.

yawning,gif.gif

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They broadcast bits of it to Australia.... and I read about it via newspapers and the internet.... I'm curious to see how he is going to weasel his way out of the accusations.

This. We get an update on the main news bulletin here in the UK, but that's about it. I'm interested to see how he gets on too. He just said right now whilst live in Davos, that it's "a fake trial & the biggest witch hunt" He makes my blood boil too much to pay him any attention.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He makes my blood boil too much to pay him any attention.

Exactly how I feel. Not worth the aggravation. Life is challenging and upsetting enough and I, for one, cannot stand seeing or hearing him and we all know he will not be removed from office.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not much at all. Basically because the republicans care nothing for rules or honesty, Moscow Mitch said before Trumpski was impeached that they would find Trump not guilty, they are complicit in Trumps ruination of America basically. Vote Blue in November

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not at all.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am watching it closely, reading news articles also... CNN, WaPo, NYT. It's distressing, but I feel like I need to know. My husband, daughter and I spend quite a lot of time discussing this administration's actions.

I honestly had very little interest in politics before spring 2016 primaries. I'm not sure I'll ever go back to that level of complacency.

Last edited:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As little as possible

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1 daily digest is all i can handle. it deserves more attention but b/c it is reflecting the state of our country and what we need to do to fix it, not as a spectator sport.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not much. The crazy Dems. think they own the Senate.They had fun on the house floor,but now they are playing on someone else's home court. What a waste of time..:wall: if they really wanted Bolton to testify they could have issued him a subpoena during the phony impeachment.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... are you watching? Is that why you asked??

I'm not watching.
I'm too angry that maintaining their office matters more to politicians than enforcing the law, regardless of the result for their party.

This whole process is a sham because trials should only be conducted by judges and juries, not power hungry people with the conflict of interest that goes hand and hand with elections.
The framers of our Constitution got this one wrong.

Besides, I've always found the psychology behind team sports to be distasteful at best, revolting at worst.
No, I won't watch this farce, but you can bet your bippy that I'll vote in November!

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not much at all. Basically because the republicans care nothing for rules or honesty, Moscow Mitch said before Trumpski was impeached that they would find Trump not guilty, they are complicit in Trumps ruination of America basically. Vote Blue in November
And the Dems. said Trump is guilty 3 yrs ago. Schiff said he have plenty of evidence to back up his claim. :rolleyes:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Way too busy to watch it non-stop, all day long, but caught some of the nonsense last night; and frankly, I can’t believe Chief Justice Roberts waited as long as he did to lay a little smack down. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t stand up in the midst of this charade and announce his immediately-effective retirement to spare his own sanity from certain peril.

And hearing/reading all the ‘anti-Trumpers’ leverage the same Trump-isms, mirroring his behavior, etc., while simultaneously claiming to detest him, his actions, and his behavior is but one of the many reasons I generally pass on what they’re serving.
667DF1D4-BFE1-4B38-B2F8-0C01CA92F900.gif

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not bothering, as the Republicans have already announced (long before even the evidence was fully in) what the outcome will be, regardless of what the evidence indicates. How anyone could think this isn't a sham when the outcome has already been fixed is beyond me.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not bothering, as the Republicans have already announced (long before even the evidence was fully in) what the outcome will be, regardless of what the evidence indicates. How anyone could think this isn't a sham when the outcome has already been fixed is beyond me.

Funny, I said a couple months back that this was a sham and was lambasted for making such a statement.

But in all seriousness, I think you (and others) underestimate some of us on the ‘right’. IF there was 1) actual evidence 2) proving a crime occurred that 3) truly risked national security or brought potential harm to our citizens, voters would be open to removing the president. But so far, there isn’t/hasn’t ... if there was, Dems would have either led off with or leaked that information by now for the historic, solemn, prayerful “HA” moment they so desperately crave.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So holding back funds so one can have their opponent in a possible election smeared isn't a shakedown, can you honestly say that if Barack Obama had done this the 'right' wouldn't be up in arms? Is this what you want in a president? So basically you are saying that a shakedown isn't illegal? As a proud democrat I can say that there is no solemn, prayerful "HA" moment. There is a moment where democrats wish that the US had a president with integrity instead of this thug.

But in all seriousness, I think you (and others) underestimate some of us on the ‘right’. IF there was 1) actual evidence 2) proving a crime occurred that 3) truly risked national security or brought potential harm to our citizens, voters would be open to removing the president. But so far, there isn’t/hasn’t ... if there was, Dems would have either led off with or leaked that information by now for the historic, solemn, prayerful “HA” moment they so desperately crave.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If a ‘thug’ got elected President, I’d hate to see what the alternative was. :-o

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate I’ll just leave this right here for you, since you want to trudge up ‘the past’.

Seeing the mound of obvious, proven lies House lefties have built this farce of an ‘impeachment’ on, and that they continue to spew over and over and over into the wee hours of the night, I am wholly embarrassed for anyone who foolishly supports those clowns and worse - actually donate/d their hard-earned money to this ‘cause’.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So holding back funds so one can have their opponent in a possible election smeared isn't a shakedown, can you honestly say that if Barack Obama had done this the 'right' wouldn't be up in arms? Is this what you want in a president? So basically you are saying that a shakedown isn't illegal? As a proud democrat I can say that there is no solemn, prayerful "HA" moment. There is a moment where democrats wish that the US had a president with integrity instead of this thug.

I assume the red text is a quote, but whom did you quote?
I can't tell.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is nothing wrong or 'dredging' when I asked you that question, which you didn't answer. BTW if you read what Obama said about his conversation you would find out more than just a soundbite.

All we hear from the righties is: 'lies spewed over and over again" it's easy to say lies! but the righties give no proof anything is a lie.

You have deflected an answer to my question, I assume it's because you have no answer and know Trump has lied and continues to do so.

I am wholly embarrassed for anyone who supports the conservative republican's agenda and their party of liars, the party that has forced their religion, their rules on Americans who want an America that is a leader not a bully and a war monger. An America that at home can be inclusive to all. An America that encourages all to be better and reach, an America the world looks up to not this America.

@Tekate I’ll just leave this right here for you, since you want to trudge up ‘the past’.

Seeing the mound of obvious, proven lies House lefties have built this farce of an ‘impeachment’ on, and that they continue to spew over and over and over into the wee hours of the night, I am wholly embarrassed for anyone who foolishly supports those clowns and worse - actually donate/d their hard-earned money to this ‘cause’.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will never know, the only thing we DO know is that the candidate won the popular vote by 2.7 million votes, this we do know.

If a ‘thug’ got elected President, I’d hate to see what the alternative was. :-o

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump who?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate

1) It’s not the “right’s” job to ‘prove’ anything; that’s the Dems’ job to prove guilt. THAT is how it works ... therefore,

2) There’s nothing to ‘answer’ in your post; you’re regurgitating the House’s still unproven allegations. If you’re still confused, see #1 above.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results