shape
carat
color
clarity

How closely are you following Trump's trial, and aftermath?

How closely are you following Trump's trial, and aftermath?

• Not at all

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Very little

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Little

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Averagely

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Much

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Very much

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • As much as possible

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@voce Sanders has a website with any and all information you want to know about. Here's what he says about Foreign Policy

He covers a lot there.

I couldn't agree more with this opinion piece. Bold in the section quoted below is my emphasis.

Is Bernie going to take a stand on foreign policy and Russian interference? I've heard him speak about that at the debates exactly 0 times.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, but who is the judge of intolerant aholes? that is the key question. I wonder if you and I would agree who's an ahole? Yes I'm a realist too, and I know the only way I can rid our country is to vote, and I will and always have. :)

I don't care where intolerant a-holes disappear to or if they are judged at all. It's the disappearance and subsequent peace that would be sublime. But I'm a realist and know that they're here to stay, one can only dream. ;)2

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, but who is the judge of intolerant aholes? that is the key question. I wonder if you and I would agree who's an ahole? Yes I'm a realist too, and I know the only way I can rid our country is to vote, and I will and always have. :)

:confused: Are we still talking about the cartoon that appears to have been removed from the thread? How does voting remove a-holes from existence?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:confused: Are we still talking about the cartoon that appears to have been removed from the thread? How does voting remove a-holes from existence?

Jeez I dunno really, I've not looked at this thread in a while. I'm all for voting out aholes btw

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results