shape
carat
color
clarity

How can I find this piece by AGBF? I *love* it!

thesaltedsea

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! My 11 year anniversary is coming up, and I'm still drooling over a ring I saw years ago (a Gurhan in 22k). I've been searching and hunting with my sister recently, and she found a photo here on the forum that is from AGBF and even more gorgeous than the Gurhan. But it's from years ago...if anyone has any info or thoughts on how to contact AGBF directly (I see that she is on here!) or buy some of her pieces it would be much appreciated!

_35830.jpg

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Its a bezel with a roughed up band any jeweler can make it :wall:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very easy to replicate. I believe Grunberger's is closed, but you can probably have it done for much less through someone like David Klass Jewelry (see facebook). Also, watch ebay for Gurhan pieces.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sphene|1451296885|3967224 said:

Actually, no. Some jewelers will merely "rough up" a gold surface with some sort of abrasive - even a scrubbie sponge can be used to add fine texture. The resulting finish will not look like hammered gold (or some deeper distressed finish), and the finish will not wear as well.

And while I'm at it, there's no reason to use the head-wall emotie - if the OP knew the answer to this question, she would not have asked.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sphene|1451296885|3967224 said:

thats a tad rude. if its "above you" you certainly didnt have to answer.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful inspiration rings!
I second the idea to contact David Klass. He maaters many styles and his pricing is very reasonable.

thesaltedsea

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all your advice! I love the one on the left, particularly how it has a separate raised bit around the stone (forgive me, I don't know the terminology). I have search alerts on eBay and have looked over etsy a bunch, and they get close! But I never thought to ask to have it made...silly me. Guess that's my next step!
Thank you all again :)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Be sure to post pics when you get it done! :wavey: :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results