shape
carat
color
clarity

how about this proportions..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
How would you evalute this one 1.43 , F, vvs2 , cut symetry and polish exc ( GIA)
D 61.1 , T 56, Crown a 34.5, Pav d 43,
Thanks a million.
sorry forgot it scored 1.2

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
anyone knows or did I miss something here?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
is this one not good? Any takers? Please and thank you..

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Are you asking to confirm that 1.2 is between 0 and 2. I can confirm!

This is a good beginning. The only thing unclear is how good enough that is.

For example, why did you report the pavilion percent. When crown angle is available, that is favorable.
Other aids can be ideal scope images, more detailed info on more facets, and such.

But this is a good beginning!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ira Z: I thought pav angle is needed to help in evaluation.? that''s why I posted it ..

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Scarleta, Ira is asking whether you know pavilion angle because you posted pavilion depth %, which also might be rounded (i.e. not very accurate).

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
So very sorry Pav angle is 40.8 crown angle is 34.5. Thanks for taking time to clarify this for me... Hope this helps . I have been educating myself here for a while and getting ready to " pull the trigger " soon..Still need your help..

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Got it now sorry for the confusion pav angle is 40.8 What else do I need to get?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to make you think this was a useless exercise. We can see it''s still 1.2, (I didn''t check you before), and seemingly in a very sweet spot.

Unless you have more data to discriminate from, like either pictures, or more detailed info about other angles, you either a) get more info such as this, or b) pull the trigger, and do more comparison or evaluative due diligence, comparing yourself the actual item, or asking a professional to evaluate with/for you.

Proportions really sweet, a) for AGS0, b) GIA X, and c) HCA.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
c.HCA not sure what that is?
Thanks Ira , I like the proportions too, what else should I be asking for to properly evaluate it? What would be an ideal price range for stone like this one? Any help is apprecieated..

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2006 2:33:38 PM
Author:scarleta
How would you evalute this one 1.43 , F, vvs2 , cut symetry and polish exc ( GIA)
D 61.1 , T 56, Crown a 34.5, Pav d 43,
Thanks a million.
sorry forgot it scored 1.2
HCA = (Holloway) cut advisor score = your reported 1.2

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Ira for clarifying it for me once more..

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Gary , ideal scope image is this something I do? and post here? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results