shape
carat
color
clarity

Hoping to buy a Cartier Love ring... Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ShinyLittleThings

Rough_Rock
Hi! Sorry if I''m posting this in the wrong spot, or if this question''s been answered before, I looked but couldn''t find my answer. I am hoping to buy a Love ring sometime in the not so distant future. I can''t afford to buy directly from Cartier, so I''m hoping to buy a previously worn ring. I know that it''s a highly counterfeited ring, so I want to make sure I''m looking for all the right marks. Some of the rings I''ve seen are marked as: (copywrite symbol)1996... Cartier.... D71815.... size(49) I just want to make sure I don''t buy a fake, I''m not looking for a huge deal, but just a bit cheaper than a brand new one. Any help would be appreciated!
40.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Signed Pieces sells authentic, pre-owned designer jewelry. They don''t have any love rings listed right now, but you can contact them and ask that they keep an eye out for one for you. Many PSers have happily purchased from them. Good luck!

ShinyLittleThings

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!! I''ll keep an eye on signed pieces since people have had great luck with them. I would hate to throw away any kind of money on a fake.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I hear ya. There are reputable sellers on ebay as well, but it''s such a risk! SP doesn''t always post everything they have for sale, so it might be worth contacting Pawel and saying "Hi, I''m looking to purchase a size X Cartier Love in X gold sometime in the next 6 months". That way you''re on their internal wait list for whatever comes through.

Happy hunting!

ShinyLittleThings

Rough_Rock
thanks for the tip!!! i''ll surely be getting a hold of him this week, plus I see he gives a military discount... yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results