shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I’m rubber, you’re glue. Classic rhetorical style. Well done!
What else should I say to you exactly? What kind of response do you require to your antagonistic hubris? I should put you on ignore but I reserve that for people who resort to personal attacks. You haven't gone that far yet. You think yourself right and nothing I say will change that so why bother?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What else should I say to you exactly? What kind of response do you require to your antagonistic hubris? I should put you on ignore but I reserve that for people who resort to personal attacks. You haven't gone that far yet. You think yourself right and nothing I say will change that so why bother?
She’s intentionally trying to bait you red. She say’s the samething over and over. :sleep:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s intentionally trying to bait you red. She say’s the samething over and over. :sleep:
I know and it is time to be done. :roll2:

Thank you. ;-)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People get lumped in as racists because they continue to support and make excuses for a president who is a known racist and whose actions prove him to be a racist on a daily basis. You are darn right I’m going to think you are a racist when you continue to support him and don’t stand up against his racist actions and comments.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know and it is time to be done. :roll2:

If you’re done, then stop defending a racist president; there’s no moral high ground in that and you look worse when you complain about being judged for it.

If you wish to continue, then you can expect me to respond.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Glad you were able to stay awake long enough to respond!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People get lumped in as racists because they continue to support and make excuses for a president who is a known racist and whose actions prove him to be a racist on a daily basis. You are darn right I’m going to think you are a racist when you continue to support him and don’t stand up against his racist actions and comments.
Racist ? how many of the 1.8 million DACA are white supremacists?. Didn't Trump offer the dreamers a path towards citizenship?. The Ds are using dreamers as political pawns, and it'll backfire in their faces.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The PSer liberals finally agree with me :praise: b/c of Obama we have Trump in the WH today.

I don't think it was Obama who put him there, Dancing Fire. Aren't your feet tapping to this music? Donald Trump's are! He never met a Russian he didn't like. And mark my words, this week, in the arms of Vladimir Putin he is going to give the blessing of the United States-our country-on its annexation of Crimea. He has no right to do that. Congress did not approve it. NATO was formed so that Russia could not eat up the rest of the world after World War II. Shame on anyone who supports Donald Trump! He has betrayed our country for Russia a thousand times and betrayed American values when he separated children from parents. He also failed to comply with the court order to reunite them. He is a thug as well as as a conspirator to betray America.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's what Trump will say when he meet up with Putin...

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to put these bits out there. I wonder if anyone else sees what I see?

-Kennedy announces his retirement. It seems rather sudden, although some people have said he had been talking about it.

-Kennedy’s son was one of Trump’s biggest lenders

-Mueller’s investigation has been heating up. They even said they might give conclusions by the fall

-Of course, Trump said he can pardon himself

-The Supreme Court would have to rule on Trump pardoning himself

It looks to me that Trump tapped Kennedy to retire as a favor owed to him due to business dealings with his son. Now he’s installed an individual who will rule in his favor when he pardons himself.

All the while, the media is reporting about Roe v. Wade

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t believe 1/2 the country agrees with this Supreme Justice pick.
Come back and tell me how thrilled you are when you and your husband are declined insurance payments for a pre existing condition.

Please quit trying to bait me @Dancing Fire . We watched so many countries work together to rescue precious kids and their coach the past few days.. We live in a country who feels fine separating thousands of children from their parents with no plan in place to reunited these families.
These families came to our country seeking asylum. I guess as long as you got to stay here and better your life, the hell with everyone else.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

-Kennedy announces his retirement. It seems rather sudden, although some people have said he had been talking about it.

-Mueller’s investigation has been heating up. They even said they might give conclusions by the fall

It looks to me that Trump tapped Kennedy to retire as a favor owed to him due to business dealings with his son. Now he’s installed an individual who will rule in his favor when he pardons himself.

Why wouldn't his retirement be discussed during a presidential term where he can be replaced by someone like minded? That's politics like it or not, and it's the prerogative of the elected president. I am sure Obama wishes he could have talked Ginsburg into retiring. I am hoping Kavanaugh holds to his originalist and textualist credentials as it is not the job of any judge to write legislation. That's what elected officials should be doing - writing the laws their constituents deem necessary.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Of course House Cat. None of this is a coincidence. Trump picked this justice as his get out of jail free card. He’ll get his pardon. Trump only concerns himself with anything the pertains to him.

I am worried about about how he will vote on abortion and pre existing conditions in cases.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think it was Obama who put him there, Dancing Fire. Aren't your feet tapping to this music? Donald Trump's are! He never met a Russian he didn't like. And mark my words, this week, in the arms of Vladimir Putin he is going to give the blessing of the United States-our country-on its annexation of Crimea. He has no right to do that.
Deb.
I have horrible memories.:confused: Who was POTUS when Putin took over Crimea? :read:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course House Cat. None of this is a coincidence. Trump picked this justice as his get out of jail free card. He’ll get his pardon. Trump only concerns himself with anything the pertains to him.

I am worried about about how he will vote on abortion and pre existing conditions in cases.
I am too Callie. I fear the Constitutional Crisis of a president who will pardon himself might make our other concerns seem trivial.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These families came to our country seeking asylum. I guess as long as you got to stay here and better your life, the hell with everyone else.
The only difference is that we didn't break any laws when my family and I entered the US.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am too Callie. I fear the Constitutional Crisis of a president who will pardon himself might make our other concerns seem trivial.
You have to realize that this situation is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, reason people held their nose in this crappy election and voted for Trump. It was a huge campaign issue, that and immigration.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why wouldn't his retirement be discussed during a presidential term where he can be replaced by someone like minded? That's politics like it or not, and it's the prerogative of the elected president. I am sure Obama wishes he could have talked Ginsburg into retiring. I am hoping Kavanaugh holds to his originalist and textualist credentials as it is not the job of any judge to write legislation. That's what elected officials should be doing - writing the laws their constituents deem necessary.
Red, you always have an efficient way of rationalizing everything Trump does but the thing is, he is actually committing terrible acts as we speak. I will put no faith in that man to do the right thing.

I’m glad you’re feeling hopeful about this new judge.

As with all things Trump, time will tell and his supporters won’t hear it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, you always have an efficient way of rationalizing everything Trump does but the thing is, he is actually committing terrible acts as we speak. I will put no faith in that man to do the right thing.

I’m glad you’re feeling hopeful about this new judge.

As with all things Trump, time will tell and his supporters won’t hear it.
I believe it was Obama that had a pen and a phone, and said elections have consequences. I admire you dearly my friend.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The were at the border seeking asylum. How is that breaking the law @Dancing Fire ? You and I both know we would both go insane if someone put our children in a cage for a few hours. Our government never even had plan in place to reunited these families. There are been no pictures of the girls. Why are these girls???

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You aren’t alone House Cat. He and his criminal family will never have consequences for their actions. I had worried this administration would put us back to the 1950’s. Now I’m worried we will even have a country at all. The average 10 year old is smarter than this president.

Trump made a comment this morning about how easy his meeting with Putin will be. Putin is going to play him like a fiddle.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kavanaugh is a great pick for the SCOTUS. Excellent credentials and a good man with a lovely family. :appl:

I am not sure by what standards you judge him to be a "good" man. I have a problem with him in that he does not value justice; he values corporate America. His decisions have left me speechless with rage. he attempted to deny an immigrant teenage girl the rights she was afforded under US law given that Roe v. Wad was the law of the land and she was detained in our jails. She had an absolute right to an abortion at the time she requested one and his attempt to deny her one almost brought her into the second trimester of her pregnancy when most women who might consider an abortion at all would not want one and where Roe v. wade would prohibit one. He attempted to deny her her rights because he thought he might be able to exploit a technicality (which, luckily, the appellate court did not let him). He also sides with corporate America in cases where the average working man lost out. The more I hear, the less well I think of Kavanaugh. That is not, in my estimation, a "good" man, not someone I want on The Supreme . The best I can say about Kavanaugh is that so far I have no evidence he is corrupt, immoral, or evil like Trump, and not being corrupt, immoral, or evil like Trump is setting the bar pretty low for a Supreme Court Justice.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^
And he is against investigating or prosecuting a sitting president. How darn convenient is that....

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure by what standards you judge him to be a "good" man. I have a problem with him in that he does not value justice; he values corporate America. His decisions have left me speechless with rage. he attempted to deny an immigrant teenage girl the rights she was afforded under US law given that Roe v. Wad was the law of the land and she was detained in our jails. She had an absolute right to an abortion at the time she requested one and his attempt to deny her one almost brought her into the second trimester of her pregnancy when most women who might consider an abortion at all would not want one and where Roe v. wade would prohibit one. He attempted to deny her her rights because he thought he might be able to exploit a technicality (which, luckily, the appellate court did not let him). He also sides with corporate America in cases where the average working man lost out. The more I hear, the less well I think of Kavanaugh. That is not, in my estimation, a "good" man, not someone I want on The Supreme . The best I can say about Kavanaugh is that so far I have no evidence he is corrupt, immoral, or evil like Trump, and not being corrupt, immoral, or evil like Trump is setting the bar pretty low for a Supreme Court Justice.

Yeah, "good" is hardly the word I would use to describe him.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ginsburg will retire soon and that's when the liberals will S**T in their pants. Another pick for Trump.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results