shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump is a white supremacist and this issue of the NFL player protests makes it blatantly obvious. If you're a white Christian kneeling and praising after a play, awesome, that's what this country is about! If you're a black man kneeling to protest the mistreatment of blacks in the country, congrats, you should be fired because you aren't conforming to what 'Merica is supposed to be about--white christians. I mean could it get any more obvious?

Once again, well said, Monnie! :clap::clap:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's being reported that Jared Kushner has used private email account to talk to White House officials. LOCK HIM UP!!!

Right, but did he covfefe?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But NOT in that meeting where they just talked about adopting Russian babies.
Are you sure the meeting wasn't about Nambia orphans?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suspect dotard-in-chief is silent about Puerto Rico because he doesn't know it's a US territory....

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.11.26 AM.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG "Trump told the people of Puerto Rico they were throwing our budget a little out of wack. We spent a lot of money on Puerto Rico. That's fine" This jerk doesn't have an ounce of compassion. What a flipping embarrassment.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG "Trump told the people of Puerto Rico they were throwing our budget a little out of wack. We spent a lot of money on Puerto Rico. That's fine" This jerk doesn't have an ounce of compassion. What a flipping embarrassment.

Well, Callie, you have to admit that it was awfully inconvenient of them to get hit by a hurricane. If they had had any decency, they would have avoided it.

Deb

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they had had any decency, they would have avoided it.
Agreed. The entire population had plenty of time to push the island out of the path of the storm. I particularly liked it when the dotard threw paper towel rolls to those people he had staged in that church. So very helpful, so very presidential.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed. The entire population had plenty of time to push the island out of the path of the storm. I particularly liked it when the dotard threw paper towel rolls to those people he had staged in that church. So very helpful, so very presidential.

I was hoping someone would throw a roll right back at him, but no such luck.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-...-ca_b_10619944.html?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Gross. He is a vile, despicable poor excuse for a man. The latest woman to come forward with a lawsuit against him has a witness. Uh oh, Donny Boy. Now I'm sure all the #MAGArs will pop in like Bill Cosby's wife and say there's no way, he never did anything he's accused of. Ha. How awful it must be to know in your heart you voted for a pedophile. :boohoo:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-...-ca_b_10619944.html?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Gross. He is a vile, despicable poor excuse for a man. The latest woman to come forward with a lawsuit against him has a witness. Uh oh, Donny Boy. Now I'm sure all the #MAGArs will pop in like Bill Cosby's wife and say there's no way, he never did anything he's accused of. Ha. How awful it must be to know in your heart you voted for a pedophile. :boohoo:

I just read the article, Monnie, and it is very frightening. Of course Trump is not (in my eyes or that of the law) guilty of raping that child or any other unless he is found guilty of it, but I agree that the media should be reporting the story. And where is Maria now? I hope reporters are looking for her as part of their investigative journalism!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now Trump has military families worried about their loved ones with his ominous message today about it being the calm before the storm alluding to possible military action. Just the perfect comments to make when another lunatic is threatening us with nuclear weapons.

As if it isn't hard enough to know your family member is serving our country and could be in harms way at any moment, Trump who should be calming the fears of Americans, does everything he can to ramp up fear. He is the most irresponsible President we have ever had. When the hell are the republicans going to wake up and fix this mess.

To quote @lovedogs. "He is the fvcking worst!!

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@monarch64 Nothing Trump does surprises me anymore. After hearing the stories the girls told of the teen beauty pageant where he walked around looking at the young girls getting dressed made me feel sick to my stomach. He is such a disgusting pig. If this story is true I hope he is held accountable and receives jail time. Of course we all know it will never happen. He a rich white man.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@monarch64 Nothing Trump does surprises me anymore. After hearing the stories the girls told of the teen beauty pageant where he walked around looking at the young girls getting dressed made me feel sick to my stomach. He is such a disgusting pig. If this story is true I hope he is held accountable and receives jail time. Of course we all know it will never happen. He a rich white man.
How about Bill Cosby is he white too?. There are dogs in every color.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Now Trump has military families worried about their loved ones with his ominous message today about it being the calm before the storm alluding to possible military action. Just the perfect comments to make when another lunatic is threatening us with nuclear weapons.

As if it isn't hard enough to know your family member is serving our country and could be in harms way at any moment, Trump who should be calming the fears of Americans, does everything he can to ramp up fear. He is the most irresponsible President we have ever had. When the hell are the republicans going to wake up and fix this mess.

To quote @lovedogs. "He is the fvcking worst!!

What the hell is wrong with him?! He keeps doing "teasers". I understand some of them are because he really doesn't know what he's talking about and he just can't say "I don't know", but this one with hinting at military action is just irresponsible. One, he's possibly disclosing something he shouldn't. Two, there are lots of people possibly involved and he's making them worried. A reporter really should shout out that this isn't a ****ing TV show and titillation should not be his priority.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@t-c I'm fairly confident he just has no ****ing clue where he is and what he's doing. He's just blustering randomly because he's incompetent.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It concerns me what Kim will do. I fear most that these stupid things Trump says and tweets will end up getting us in a nuclear war.

It sounds like Tillerson will be gone soon. Trumps fragile ego can't handle someone not agreeing with him let alone someone calling him a fvcking moron. Mattis, Tillerson and Kelly have been the sane ones in this administration. We are screwed if they leave.

@t-c. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is just as bad. Her comments did nothing to help the situation and hinted at military action. I don't know how that woman can look herself in the mirror with all the lying she does.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only with the Russians. But NOT in that meeting where they just talked about adopting Russian babies.

All these threads have me confused. I was looking for the one that just referenced The Steele Dossier within the last day or so because I was reading it earlier this morning. (Ever since Mueller was seen to have interviewed Christopher Steele in the wake of The Senate Intelligence Committee's attempt to downplay the usefulness of his dossier, it has been very newsworthy.) Obviously, Mr. Steele did not want to meet The Senate's stupid conditions and/or did not trust them not to leak information. He certainly cooperated with Bob Mueller, however! We can see that there was collusion. The proof is everywhere.

DonaldJr.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about Bill Cosby is he white too?. There are dogs in every color.

Of course there are dogs of every color @Dancing Fire No one here has ever stated otherwise. A pig is a pig is a pig, regardless of color. This is a thread about the President. He has said and done thing many of us here find disgusting, not to mention that they are against the law and are the very definition of sexual assault, . As a man with a wife and two daughters, I can't imagine if some man said it was fine to walk up to your wife or daughters and grabbed them by the pussy, you saying or thinking "oh that's fine".

Trumps administration is almost ALL white men. We do not live in a country entirely made up of all white people. Trumps administration is not a reflection of our country. If you were a person of color would you feel you were being represented fairly? Would you want a group of wowen making decisions on your health care as a male? This president is a racist, misogynistic pig, who only seems to care about white males, If they are racist white men, he seems to like them more.

Republicans bitch and moan constantly about how they want abortions banned (unless your a rich white married Ann who has gotten your mistress pregnant, then abortion is the perfect choice to make) and yet they take away birth control for poor woman. What do they think the outcome with be for this stupid move. DO they really think this will keep people from having sex? Do they really think this will result in fewer unwanted pregnancies?

At some point your party has to learn common sense. I'm not holding my breathe as we just watched 600 people be shot in a matter of 9 minutes and your party just keeps on praying, as if that will change a damn thing.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66[/USER] as a mom who had sons in the military are you going to defend the remarks he made yesterday. Are you going to say that we shouldn't listen or believe what he says? I felt awful for the families who have loved ones in the military last night. What Trump and Huckabee Sanders did yesterday was terrible.

A President's job is to calm the fears of the American people and keep us safe, not treat the job like a reality TV show to get viewers to tune in next week. No President in past history would have ever conducted himself like Trump. Even his own administration calls him a fvcking moron.[/QUOTE]

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC
you can cry all you want but it is up to your party to come up with a good candidate who can beat Trump in 2020. I hope you can last that long before you have a heart attack...;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC
you can cry all you want but it is up to your party to come up with a good candidate who can beat Trump in 2020. I hope you can last that long before you have a heart attack...;))

Let me point out two facts, Dancing Fire.

Point # 1:

Due to Russian hacking into the 2016 election, it wasn't a fair election.

Point # 2:

In our electoral system it is not "one man, one vote" or Hillary Clinton would be in The White House now. The Democrats had the more popular candidate this time around.

:read:

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me point out two facts, Dancing Fire.

Point # 1:

Due to Russian hacking into the 2016 election, it wasn't a fair election.

Point # 2:

In our electoral system it is not "one man, one vote" or Hillary Clinton would be in The White House now. The Democrats had the more popular candidate this time around.

:read:

AGBF
No proof on Russian hacking yet. Maybe it is time to change the voting rule then my vote will count in Ca.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC

Please indulge us, DF. Have you any suggestions for candidates for the 2020 election, for EITHER party? Also, what will we do without your (admittedly sometimes right see housing crash of '06-'08) clairvoyant predictions here? Would you mind very much setting up a Dancing Fire: Fortune Teller thread? I think Andrey might even set up a paywall for you so you could capitalize on your expertise.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mon
Let me ask you...who would you like to nominate to represent the Dem. party in 2020?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No proof on Russian hacking yet. Maybe it is time to change the voting rule then my vote will count in Ca.

Yes, there is. The Intelligence agencies are sure of it. I'm sorry that they won't let you into the CIA HQ to see the proof yourself, but they are touchy about who enters the grounds. I accidentally did that once and found out how touchy they were. (I lived in the Langley High School school district.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results