shape
carat
color
clarity

Honey''s Bling Has Arrived Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Honey!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love your set! Please post handshots!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Thank''s Honey for the info. Even with all the charges/exchange rate etc you still got a great deal (half the price of Tiffany''s, you''ve gotta love that - you could have got two, lol. I was in Tiffany''s in melb not long ago (don''t know what state your in) the prices are ridiculous you can do so much better like you have with Whiteflash. (I love Tiffany''s like we all do and the quality is exceptional, but we all like a bargain.

At the moment I am considering a 6 stone band from a jeweller in the city. I have been comparing prices and they vary so much. I will keep updated on the progress of this one, very exciting. "Happy Easter"

1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 9:25:39 AM
Author: Monnyjay

Thank's Honey for the info. Even with all the charges/exchange rate etc you still got a great deal (half the price of Tiffany's, you've gotta love that - you could have got two, lol. I was in Tiffany's in melb not long ago (don't know what state your in) the prices are ridiculous you can do so much better like you have with Whiteflash. (I love Tiffany's like we all do and the quality is exceptional, but we all like a bargain.

At the moment I am considering a 6 stone band from a jeweller in the city. I have been comparing prices and they vary so much. I will keep updated on the progress of this one, very exciting. 'Happy Easter'

1.gif

I know! But there is something lovely about having a little blue box, but I couldn't justify the extra $2k - you are totally right! I could have two - mind spinning into overdrive............

I am in Melbourne too! Which jeweller are you considering? Have you been to Precious Metals in Canterbury or Brighton? That's Garry Holloways stores - wowee, drop dead gorgeous stones there! Top quality, worth a look if you are in Melbourne!

Happy Easter to you to, I am sure to consume too much Lindt bunny today
11.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This set is going to be absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a perfect, perfect match!
30.gif
YG is sooooo pretty.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Honey, your set is absolutely stunning!! Can''t wait to see the final handshots in November!! It must be so hard waiting!! I remember when DH and I decided to get married, we tied the knot within 1 month, and even then I remember sneaking every night to his hiding place to look at my future wedding ring... lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results